Whats up everyone, its JReel. Berryjunkie came with up with the idea of me mix matching the seidio cases, i never thought of doing that until he told me, LOL. Having two Seidio cases, the Crystal clear and the Grey, i decided to mix match them, clear bottom with grey top and the grey bottom with the clear stop, not a bad combination either way you go. I'm going to try out other combination with the Seidio cases in the future, enjoy the pictures.

02-02-09 08:52 PM
    Not too bad..

keep up the good work
    02-02-09 08:57 PM
    Not too bad..

keep up the good work
    02-02-09 08:58 PM
    hah thats pretty sweet.

im trying to decide which case to buy....out of all the many you have tried which one was your personal favorite? which one did you think offered the best protection.

im deciding between the innocase crystal and the case mate smart skin....first imma put a screen protector, thats why im leaning more towards the case mate, but it seems a bit tooo bulky..and does the innocase crystal surface scratch easily?
    02-02-09 09:00 PM
    [QUOTE=jlasa06;1569362]hah thats pretty sweet.

im trying to decide which case to buy....out of all the many you have tried which one was your personal favorite? which one did you think offered the best protection.

im deciding between the innocase crystal and the case mate smart skin....first imma
    put a screen protector, thats why im leaning more towards the case mate, but it seems a bit tooo bulky..and does the innocase crystal surface scratch easily?[/

QUOTE]

I personally cant comment on the case mate but i can tell you the inno is pretty choice. Fits well and not slippery in your hand.
    02-02-09 09:21 PM
    looks good! i think they used to, or still do, make a case like that for the curve, it was called a hybrid or something. i was really digging the way the clear case looked on your video. i might have to get one of those.
    02-02-09 10:17 PM
    hah thats pretty sweet.

im deciding between the innocase crystal and the case mate smart skin....first imma put a screen protector, thats why im leaning more towards the case mate, but it seems a bit tooo bulky..and does the innocase crystal surface scratch easily?
    Personal favorite of the two, would have to be the grey one, because the clear one could be more attracted to scratches. The Case mate smart skin nice for the most protection but not pocket friendly, but still okay
    02-02-09 10:42 PM
    looks good! i think they used to, or still do, make a case like that for the curve, it was called a hybrid or something. i was really digging the way the clear case looked on your video. i might have to get one of those.
    Yea definitely the clear one is a nice touch, being able to SEE the leather back but still have protection
    02-02-09 10:43 PM
    yeah im leaning more towards the innocase....but i was also looking at the SPECK SeeThru case....apparently the clear version has a molded screen protector built in! and it comes with a holster.....

check it out at their site

Speck | SeeThru Hard Shell for BlackBerry Bold

EDIT: Read the Q&A, thats where it says the clear shell has a built in screen protector
    02-02-09 11:53 PM
    This looks awesome! Looks very slick - its just so expensive for me if i order from crackberry since i'm in canada...the shipping is way too much!!!! its like 30 dollars for shipping - I don't think its available anywhere in canada either..

Anyone from Canada have or know where you can buy it ? Locally?
    02-02-09 11:56 PM
    yeah im leaning more towards the innocase....but i was also looking at the SPECK SeeThru case....apparently the clear version has a molded screen protector built in! and it comes with a holster.....

check it out at their site

Speck | SeeThru Hard Shell for BlackBerry Bold

EDIT: Read the Q&A, thats where it says the clear shell has a built in screen protector
    I just did a review on this, check it out at the community reviews
    02-02-09 11:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD