09-10-09 05:33 PM
32 12
tools
    Which case is better?

Also, hows the dermashot. I have a spartphone experts in black and hate it - its a lint trap. Is the dermashot better?
    08-05-09 04:38 PM
    Idk. I'm goin for the feather when incipio has them in stock. I was debating over which one for a while. I'm hoping the feather will fit with the smartphone experts side pouch. I guess we will see how that works. Let us know how the case is whichever one you purchase.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-05-09 04:49 PM
    I have both the feather and the innocase II for my storm BOTH are great cases. i do not think you will be diisapointed in either. I do find myself favoring the feather. It is a little thinner and it feels good in the hand. plus incipio has great cs. i sentthem a email about a broken case and they sent me a new one.
    08-05-09 04:53 PM
    Both are good products, but I prefer the Incipio Feather over any other case. My blue one looked really nice on my Storm
    08-05-09 04:53 PM
    Idk. I'm goin for the feather when incipio has them in stock. I was debating over which one for a while. I'm hoping the feather will fit with the smartphone experts side pouch. I guess we will see how that works. Let us know how the case is whichever one you purchase.

feather does fit in many pouches, most people look at my case and the first thing they do is see if it fits into thier pouch... most of the time it does.
    08-05-09 04:55 PM
    Does the feather protect the face of the phone at all?
    08-05-09 04:56 PM
    i am waiting for seidio 360 case like the one for the storm. any ideas of when its dropping?
    08-05-09 06:20 PM
    It doesn't look like the feather protects much to me. I'm waiting for the Innocase surface and hoping it's thin enough to take out of the stock holster easily.
    08-05-09 06:36 PM
    Im a big fan of the innocase. i do like having a skin though, as i can pop the phone out easily and remind myself of its sexiness
    08-05-09 06:50 PM
    Do either of these cases fit into the holster that the Tour comes with?
    08-05-09 06:51 PM
    Does the feather attract dust/lint? Is it a hard polymer or soft?
    08-05-09 06:55 PM
    Do either of these cases fit into the holster that the Tour comes with?
    It should fit. I was using a silicone case that looks much thicker than both of those cases and it fit in the holster that comes with the Tour. I also have a clear hard case from verizon that is thicker and it fits. A little snug but fits.
    08-05-09 07:12 PM
    Does the feather attract dust/lint? Is it a hard polymer or soft?
    The feather is a hard polymer/silicon material. Its very unique and no it attracts no lint or dust.
    I had both the feather and the innocase for the storm and while both were nice the feather imo was much better. It was thinner and felt great in the hand and just looked great. My feather did get a hairline crack but I contacted customer support and I had a new one in my hands 2 days later they have great cs. Also they came up with a new material for the feather. It feels and functions the exact same, but its more durable so now there is no reason to not get it.

08-05-09 07:15 PM
    It should fit. I was using a silicone case that looks much thicker than both of those cases and it fit in the holster that comes with the Tour. I also have a clear hard case from verizon that is thicker and it fits. A little snug but fits.
    Thanks for the info. looks like I'll try out the feather when it becomes available.

08-05-09 07:23 PM
    anyone know of when more feathers will become available?
    08-05-09 07:26 PM
    email incipio.... there is a link on the incipio site...they are very responsive.
    08-05-09 07:29 PM

I would like to know this as well, the Feather is the case of these two that I want to buy.
    08-05-09 07:30 PM
    I emailed them today about the feather case, and they responded to me literally within 2 minutes, they said the feather for tour should be in by the end of the month.
    08-05-09 07:56 PM
    By the end of the month? Last time i talked to them, they'd say around Aug 15
    08-05-09 08:22 PM
    fommy.com has the feather in stock. I just ordered the red and it will deliver on Friday. They have all of the colors in stock.
    08-05-09 09:24 PM
    Thanks for the link. The feather seems to have a really nice look to it. Too bad the red one is out on fommy.com also until 8/20.
    08-05-09 09:42 PM
    Be careful ordering from Fommy.com. I placed an order for a black Incipio feather case, Thurs last week. I got an email Fri that it shipped out with a USPS tracking number. I finally called them Tues wondering why my tracking info hadn't changed form Fri, which said that USPS office received electronic verification but not the package.

Two reps gave me 2 completley different answers, so I asked for a supervisor. He told me that the original batch they received from Incipio had a "horrible" fit. So fommy sent them back and had no idea when they were getting correct fitting cases.

I canceleed my order and my credit card was refunded. The issue I have with this is that I have used Incipio products many times before with zero fitment issues.

Just my experience.

08-05-09 09:43 PM
    I'm going for the Innocase II, it releases from the bottom like the storm. I hope it will fit in the charging pod after taking off the bottom.
    08-05-09 09:46 PM
    Does feather provide any type of protection? It seems to me that a thick soft-material should absorb better when the phone is dropped as compared to any hard-case?

Would the phone separate from the feather case on impact?
    08-05-09 09:51 PM
    Does feather provide any type of protection? It seems to me that a thick soft-material should absorb better when the phone is dropped as compared to any hard-case?

Would the phone separate from the feather case on impact?
    yes the feather offers an abundance of protection. it dosent offer 360 protection but it protects the phone pretty nicley. and also the fitament of my storm feather was perfect there was no way it was coming off if dropped, it was on there snug.
    08-05-09 09:54 PM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD