I brought my Seidio Innocase II a long with the spring loaded holster from seidio.

After only 2 weeks of owning this case, the bottom part of the case is rubbing off all the way down to the hard black plastic on the sides. Its from the holster rubbing at it when I have it in the holster.

anyone have this problem?

for as much as this case and holster is, I can't believe it looks like crap after 2 weeks! very mad at it
    03-14-09 08:19 AM
    I've had the same setup about 3 weeks. Just gave it a close inspection and still looks same as day one. BTW just went to their site and the charger pod coming soon. Have a pic of your problem?
    03-14-09 12:31 PM
    I have the Inn I and holster since it's release and I see no rubbing marks. Is there pressure on the phone. aka Do you maybe have a big gut(no disrespect intented ) I would suggest contacting Seidio.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-14-09 12:37 PM
    I brought my Seidio Innocase II a long with the spring loaded holster from seidio.

After only 2 weeks of owning this case, the bottom part of the case is rubbing off all the way down to the hard black plastic on the sides. Its from the holster rubbing at it when I have it in the holster.

for as much as this case and holster is, I can't believe it looks like crap after 2 weeks! very mad at it

Same set up as you and no problem. I have had it for over a month.
    03-14-09 12:45 PM
    I also have the same setup and see no signs of wear after a month. If I was you I would contact Seidio and speak with them. They have incredible customer service and will almost definitely swap it out for you. Maybe you just got a bad production case.
    03-14-09 12:58 PM
    I Have The Same Set Up For About 3 Weeks And It Still Looks Like New.
    03-14-09 01:05 PM
    I just ordered an inno 1 w/ holster on thecellguru.
    Its not encouraging to hear stories of premature wear while I wait for it to show up.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-14-09 01:05 PM

Yikes - you're right!! I just noticed that. I've had mine since the middle of January and wear it every day. It's wearing 2 small spots through the chrome right into the black.

I suppose I could contact Seidio but I think it's just normal wear. I mean it IS a plastic holster. My old vx9300 had wear marks at the 4 corners that its holster contacted. I guess I expect that from a holster.
    If I was anal about it I would probably get a soft pouch, or better yet an Otter Box!!

Just my 2 cents...

EDIT: I DON"T have the innocase - only the holster. I thought if it was in the innocase, it wouldn't fit in the holster?
    Last edited by jodyberry; 03-14-09 at 01:11 PM.
    03-14-09 01:07 PM
    I've had the same setup about 3 weeks. Just gave it a close inspection and still looks same as day one. BTW just went to their site and the charger pod coming soon. Have a pic of your problem?
    I cant wait for the dock, it looks sweet...

Desktop Cradle
    03-14-09 01:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD