YO!

I made a online purchase for Seidio Innocase II Surface. The next thing i gonna get will be the BlackBerry Charging Pod for Storm.

Just a quick question, is it possible to dock my Storm on Blackberry Charging Pod without removing my Seidio Innocase II? Wanna ensure before i purchase the Charging Pod.

Please comment.
    02-13-09 08:31 PM
    Nope you cannot charge with the case on. I pop my case off every night since I had the pod before the case and I love the pod. I heard rumors of Seidio possibly developing a pod that worked with the case. Just a rumor, wouldn't put much weight in it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-13-09 08:54 PM
    Nope you cannot charge with the case on. I pop my case off every night since I had the pod before the case and I love the pod. I heard rumors of Seidio possibly developing a pod that worked with the case. Just a rumor, wouldn't put much weight in it.

Wow!

Thanks for your quick feedback!

Geez.... hope the rumor is true! Seidio! Hope you saw this too....
    02-13-09 08:59 PM
    Sure thing! Just killing time riding in the car figured I'd see if I could offer any advice to the great CrackBerry nation.

02-13-09 09:05 PM
    Sedio has a dock listed for the storm with case on their website. It says coming soon.
    02-13-09 11:27 PM
    Sedio has a dock listed for the storm with case on their website. It says coming soon.
    +1

FYI...... Seidio quote:

"Thank you everyone for your feedback and support! Here at Seidio we always listen to the customers and continue to improve our products!

A remind is that all 5 colors: Black, Blue, Grey, Pink, and Red are in stock and ready to go.

A little bit about the Innodock (Desktop cradle without having to take the Innocase I/II off), it is currently in its final stage of development. As soon as it is ready for pre-orders, Crackberry members will be one of the first to know! Thank you again and have a good day."

- Seidio
    02-13-09 11:55 PM
    Hey Seidio!

I or maybe We really appreciate for your quality and innovative product. *TWO Thumbs UP*

But two head are better than one, sometime it really required user feedback for more ideas and solution. The more problem we voice out = the more $olution you are able to produced.

I hope you treasure all the problem/difficulties we face so you product fine solution for us.

Maybe i shall start the ball rolling....

From what I experience :
    Comparing to day one i collected my storm, whenever i plug-in my micro usb cable it's tight fitting but as days go by i experience it seem to get loosen compare to day one.

Previously i've a O2 Atom Mini, the usb port was damaged and USB is the only Data/Charged port. no USB port = no usage

If you could produce/design (maybe) a docking station with a undocking button where the two micro usb metal catch will retract when we push the button and to ease or create a "pop-up' effect, maybe you add mechanical mechanism to push the storm out.

*p/s sorry for my "imaginative idea" but really hope to see a product like this being developed.

*Cheers*
    02-14-09 11:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD