Anyone else get this? I preordered it along with my battery and screen protector. It works great and I have always purchased their rubberized hardcase type cases. Getting it on was a little annoying since they changed the design. Instead of it being split down the middle they basically made a 3/4 long piece that you slide the 8900 into then the bottom part locks into it from the bottom.

Innocase II Surface Combo, Black
    02-12-09 09:37 AM
    Anyone else get this? I preordered it along with my battery and screen protector. It works great and I have always purchased their rubberized hardcase type cases. Getting it on was a little annoying since they changed the design. Instead of it being split down the middle they basically made a 3/4 long piece that you slide the 8900 into then the bottom part locks into it from the bottom.

Innocase II Surface Combo, Black
    already a thread about this...i plan on ordering one myself, maybe burgendy cuz its my school color

http://forums.crackberry.com/f100/se...02/index3.html
    02-12-09 09:48 AM
    I saw someone else got the pink one in another thread. They look decent. Does the 8900 still fit in a normal case, or do you carry it around like that minus a case?
    02-12-09 09:49 AM
    whoops didnt see it my bad!
    02-12-09 09:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD