First of all, I want to say that I love the Innocase II -- it is my favorite form-fitting case ever! And, I have never dropped my case (bb) and I do take care of it and I am not rough with it at all. And I don't take the bb out of the case very often -- only the bottom half so I can charge the phone with a pod.

But, I noticed a few days ago that the case had split first at one seam (don't know what else to call it) and then a couple of days ago it split along the second one (see pic).

Now, I've had this case for probably three months and I don't expect it to last forever, but I was just wondering if this has happened to anyone else and if I should just expect it to happen every 3 months if I re-order one. Or shall I just go back to a leather form-fitting case like a Cellet case which I had for my 8320 and will probably outlast the phone? I would try the Innocase 360 but I have the OEM charging pods and I think I would go crazy having to take off the case each time to charge it.
    06-04-09 02:14 PM
    Made. In. China.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-04-09 02:29 PM
    Made. In. China.

True.
    06-04-09 02:35 PM
    I have this, witch I love but it doesn't work with the charging pod.

Cases and Accessories - Ultra Light Feather Slim Form Fitted Case for BlackBerry 8900 - Black
    06-04-09 03:16 PM
    It looks like you can get a replacement.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f100/ha...-360-a-240323/
    Last edited by David4BB; 06-04-09 at 03:21 PM. Reason: double post
    06-04-09 03:20 PM
    I have this, witch I love but it doesn't work with the charging pod.

Cases and Accessories - Ultra Light Feather Slim Form Fitted Case for BlackBerry 8900 - Black

Thanks!

I actually saw your post about Incipio and thought about trying it but you're right, it doesn't work with a pod and I would have to take it ouut of the case to charge it. My husband had one of the old school Seidio cases back when he had his 8320 and he hated having to snap it on and off. I think that one broke pretty quickly because of the daily snapping on and off. I thought the Innocase II wouldn't have that problem since the bottom half slips on and off easily and doesn't even click shut so there really is no wear and tear on it.
    06-04-09 03:35 PM
    It looks like you can get a replacement.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f100/ha...-360-a-240323/

Thanks for that.

But I think he may have just purchased his case recently...
    06-04-09 03:41 PM
    Oh well, I just ordered a Cellet Elite case. I know that one will last a long time and also has extra protection for the screen.

I'm really surprised that Seidio didn't post on here like they usually do whenever people have problems with their products. I guess it was because I didn't get mad like the other posters and there was no bashing going on.
    Last edited by PCgirl; 06-05-09 at 01:51 AM.
    06-05-09 01:47 AM
    Seidio stuff is so over rated and over priced. Who wants my innocase for 20 bux? Never used.

06-05-09 06:52 AM
    I had one of the first ones out and use it pretty much daily and mine has shown no signs of separation..... I would contact Seidio customer care and see what they will do for you.
    06-05-09 08:23 AM
    mine is going on three months and still hasn't broke
    06-05-09 08:31 AM
    First of all, I want to say that I love the Innocase II -- it is my favorite form-fitting case ever! And, I have never dropped my case (bb) and I do take care of it and I am not rough with it at all. And I don't take the bb out of the case very often -- only the bottom half so I can charge the phone with a pod.

But, I noticed a few days ago that the case had split first at one seam (don't know what else to call it) and then a couple of days ago it split along the second one (see pic).

Now, I've had this case for probably three months and I don't expect it to last forever, but I was just wondering if this has happened to anyone else and if I should just expect it to happen every 3 months if I re-order one. Or shall I just go back to a leather form-fitting case like a Cellet case which I had for my 8320 and will probably outlast the phone? I would try the Innocase 360 but I have the OEM charging pods and I think I would go crazy having to take off the case each time to charge it.
    Hello,

Thank you for your posting, we were busy preparing for the Pre for tomorrow so we were all running around I'm sorry about your experience, but we are definitely here to help! Please forward me your order information to the email below and we will see to it that you are taken care of. To be honest, that's the first time I've seen the seams break on the Innocase II. How weird?
    06-05-09 10:09 AM
    Oh well, I just ordered a Cellet Elite case. I know that one will last a long time and also has extra protection for the screen.

I'm really surprised that Seidio didn't post on here like they usually do whenever people have problems with their products. I guess it was because I didn't get mad like the other posters and there was no bashing going on.
    It has "extra protection for the screen"?

Really? I looked and didn't notice that.
    06-05-09 11:32 AM
    I did not have this issue with mine, where my trackball is located It's starting to peel, I LOVE this case BUT i am going to get another one from some other company because this is my 2nd case from them and I got the same problem. Did you have this issue as well on the front part by the trackball?

To answer your question, i would ask them from a new one, from this experience there is a 6 month warranty.. they will send you a new one and a box with a return label along with it. At least they did for me.
    06-05-09 04:21 PM
    I have an Innocase II for my Bold. One had a problem with the clips and a crack and was replaced by Seidio. Good customer service.
    06-07-09 09:31 PM
    They moved this thread to accessories so I didn't know there were any more responses, including Seidio's. Thanks everyone for all the replies and thanks Seidio for your offer -- I will email the info to you.
    Last edited by PCgirl; 06-09-09 at 05:15 AM. Reason: Opera Mini not letting me quote posts?
    06-09-09 05:06 AM
    lol ..made in china..funny
    06-09-09 05:13 AM
    Seidio replaced my Innocase and supplied a return-label as well. Great customer service! Thanks!

I guess they get a ton of emails so if anyone has issues they should post here on CB or pm them.

I still have the new Cellet Elite case which I really like as well so I am going to switch back and forth between cases.
    06-17-09 04:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD