12-30-08 09:08 PM
34 12
tools
    We have added more pictures. here is the link

Seidioonline - Your Leading Manufacturer of Smartphone Accessories
    What are the advantages/disadvantages of the Innocase I over the II? All that I can tell from the pictures is that they snap together differently. Are they that different?
    12-29-08 07:34 PM
    seidioseidio...how come the speaker port looks larger on the inno I than it does on the inno II? also when will the inno dock/cradle be available? can you post a pic of it? thanks.
    12-29-08 09:04 PM
    bump it!!!!
    12-30-08 09:07 AM
    What are the advantages/disadvantages of the Innocase I over the II? All that I can tell from the pictures is that they snap together differently. Are they that different?
    Would like to know this also. I am willing to pay for the right case! Typical silicone cases are lint magnets in my pocket and I understand from a post above this case is not as "sticky". But the $10 difference in price??

Oops - just noticed the cheaper one is the FlexArmor, not the Innocase I vs. II.
    Last edited by bubbatex; 12-30-08 at 09:56 AM.
    12-30-08 09:47 AM
    Besides the fact that they snap together differently. Can't you tell the diference by just looking at the front? Their obviously 2 way different designs. Innocase I covers more of the phone. Innocase II covers less, but looks cooler.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-30-08 10:51 AM
    No, it was not obvious to me until you pointed it out. Thanks.
    12-30-08 11:16 AM
    Besides the fact that they snap together differently. Can't you tell the diference by just looking at the front? Their obviously 2 way different designs. Innocase I covers more of the phone. Innocase II covers less, but looks cooler.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Yes, I noticed the difference, but it is so subtle that I don't see the point in the two designs. What is the advantage of the II over the I or vice versa?
    12-30-08 08:33 PM
    Dear god what's wrong with you people. HOW WOULD HAVING A SKIN ON THE SCREEN MAKE A HARD CASE IN ANY SHAPE, MANNER OR FORM NOT FIT??!!?!! THE SCREEN IS THE MAIN INTERFACE AND NO COMPANY WILL MAKE A CASE THAT WILL COVER THE TINIEST BIT OF IT!!!!!!!!

I'll make you a d@mn hard case right now out of sheet metal and plywood, then I'll put 37 PhantomSkinz on the screen oh and you know what? The case will fit because even I, in my infinite lack of knowledge regarding making cases for the BlackBerry Storm, will know enough not to have any of the hard case covering the one HUGE @SS BUTTON THAT MAKES UP THE STORM.*

*screen response my be limited with 30+ skins applied.
    you have major issues dude
    12-30-08 08:48 PM
    Like this?

Good info. Thanks
    12-30-08 09:08 PM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD