After trying 3 different cases and a silicon skin, I still haven't found a case that meets my needs (comfort, ease of use, attractiveness, protection, etc). Based on all the good reviews, I want to try the Innocase II. But, I also want a leather holster to carry the phone in as I don't always like to pocket it. Lo and behold, Seidio is coming out with a combo deal that looks perfect.

Innocase II Surface / Horizontal Leather Case Combo, Black

Does anyone have experience with their Horizontal Leather Case? Does the sleeper function work as advertised?

Any word when this combe will be available?
    03-12-09 09:52 AM
    I spoke to Seido customer service on Tuesday and they said the Inno II-horizontal case combo will be available for "pre-order" soon. Looks like their supplier hit a snag.
    03-12-09 03:13 PM
    03-12-09 03:32 PM
    I am using the Seidio II and the horizontal case that Verizon sells. I like it. That Seidio case is a little bigger.
    03-12-09 06:55 PM
    Which Verizon case are you using? Can you post a link? I've see a couple there. Also, does support the sleep function?
    03-12-09 09:10 PM
    I think this is it:
    Enter your location

It is the Universal PDA pouch. I have it set up so when I put it in the case, it locks the phone. I think that is the sleep function?
    03-12-09 09:23 PM
    I'm using the Innocase II with the Storm leather (faux?) case from verizon - $20. It was tight, but fit - I decided to strech it a bit - used a deck of cards in it for a few days - works great - nice fit, good looks
    03-12-09 09:29 PM
    If anyone else is curious, I contacted the seller on Amazon about the above combo and they told me it does NOT support the sleeper function on the Storm.
    03-13-09 08:00 AM
    With the Innocase II installed on a storm, you can use any case designed for the bold. I'm using the OEM vertical one for the Bold on mine, perfect fit. I see no reason for the horizontal one to be any different.
    03-13-09 08:44 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD