The re-branded Platinum Series version. In store at Best Buy, YMMV but I bought two yesterday.

Hope this helps some folks.

Item #9504188
    07-18-10 06:40 PM
    The re-branded Platinum Series version. In store at Best Buy, YMMV but I bought two yesterday.

Hope this helps some folks.

Item #9504188

Just punched in this item number on their website and came up empty. I am currently using this type of case and definitely will purchase a couple myself if they are that cheap! I think I pad somewhere in the area of 25-30 bucks for mine last year.
    07-18-10 08:52 PM
    It's in store only. It was marked as a clearance item. My local store had about a dozen of them and they were mixed in with all the other cases.

Just punched in this item number on their website and came up empty. I am currently using this type of case and definitely will purchase a couple myself if they are that cheap! I think I pad somewhere in the area of 25-30 bucks for mine last year.
    07-18-10 08:58 PM
    This is a look a like style case.

Available at Best Buy.

Not Seidio branded.
    07-18-10 09:07 PM
    Thanks for the heads up. I love my Seidio Innocase. I will have to check this out as a replacement/spare.
    07-19-10 12:54 PM
    If its a look a like, then why is the OP calling it a Seidio Innocase??

I actually stopped by my local Best Buy a few minutes ago, and they did not have one case for my 9630.
    07-19-10 01:58 PM
    Seidio is the manufacturer, if you look on the package it says clearly manufactured by Seidio in TX.

Seidio just re-branded this as Platinum (Best Buy's Brand) apparently.

If its a look a like, then why is the OP calling it a Seidio Innocase??

I actually stopped by my local Best Buy a few minutes ago, and they did not have one case for my 9630.
    07-19-10 08:59 PM
    Picked up the last one at my store - good buy for $7.99, but I don't like how the shell deflects my thumbs while typing.
    07-27-10 09:37 AM
    I concur, I snipped that piece with some snip / pliers.

I'll post a pic in a moment.

Picked up the last one at my store - good buy for $7.99, but I don't like how the shell deflects my thumbs while typing.
    08-08-10 12:38 PM
    08-08-10 06:01 PM
    I purchased one for my wife and me, for the aforementioned price. They are indeed Innocase IIs sold as Platinum Brand, and are also available only in-store on Clearance. The cases for 8900, 8300, and 9000 are also marked for the same price, if you can find them.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-08-10 07:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD