In case anyone is looking for a Seidio Innocase II, I just bought mine on ebay from a seller someone else posted about on another thread shopalmostfree. Look them up on Ebay. Got my Innocase II and Holster for $42.00 shipped to Canada. It was going to be $63.00 from Seidio's webiste. US shipping is free, so it would be even cheaper if your in the US. I tried to use their coupon code WINTER that someone else posted about but it was expired so I just emailed them and they gave me the 15% off anyways. I'm sure they will do the same if you email them, either way I will post the new coupon code when I get it, the guy/girl said it would be out in a couple days.

This is my first blackberry and I think I have spent 12 of my last 24 hours on crackberry!!! Thanks to all the people who answer the questions everyone has, I have been using the search lots and have learned so much about my new baby!!!
    04-08-09 10:54 AM
    Welcome to Crackberry!

The 101 lectures are a great place to start. I have a link to them in my signature.
    04-08-09 11:17 AM
    In case anyone is looking for a Seidio Innocase II, I just bought mine on ebay from a seller someone else posted about on another thread shopalmostfree. Look them up on Ebay. Got my Innocase II and Holster for $42.00 shipped to Canada. It was going to be $63.00 from Seidio's webiste. US shipping is free, so it would be even cheaper if your in the US. I tried to use their coupon code WINTER that someone else posted about but it was expired so I just emailed them and they gave me the 15% off anyways. I'm sure they will do the same if you email them, either way I will post the new coupon code when I get it, the guy/girl said it would be out in a couple days.

This is my first blackberry and I think I have spent 12 of my last 24 hours on crackberry!!! Thanks to all the people who answer the questions everyone has, I have been using the search lots and have learned so much about my new baby!!!

got mine from the same ebay seller, good deal!!
    04-08-09 11:25 AM
    Welcome to Crackberry!

The 101 lectures are a great place to start. I have a link to them in my signature.
    Thanks, I will check that out when my husband goes out, he is getting a little annoyed that I only ever have one of two things in my hand, my blackberry or my laptop seaching on crackberry!! lol Think he is feeling a little left out, but he's going to have to get use to it!

I am officially an addict!! and loving it...
    04-08-09 11:28 AM
    HAHAHAHAHA ... he's will need to get used to it!
    04-08-09 11:35 AM

FYI, took him 6 DAYS to send my InvisiShield after I paid him. It shipped from the Bronx, NY (That might be the problem )
    04-08-09 12:55 PM
    FYI, took him 6 DAYS to send my InvisiShield after I paid him. It shipped from the Bronx, NY (That might be the problem )
    Oh wow thats a while! I will post to let you know how my experience is. So far so good but haven't got notification of shipping yet.....
    04-08-09 02:33 PM
    holster is nice and casual but case is more professional looking
    04-08-09 08:51 PM
    Just my two cents, but when I had my 8320, I needed a case and the only one that my local TMO store had was for the 8800. I don't usually buy a product unless it was made for it, but in this case it was a huge blessing in disguise. The phone doesn't fit perfectly tight, but rather slides freely. I continued to use this holster when I got my 8900 and the only difference was that I had to put the phone in with the screen facing out otherwise the phone wouldn't go into low-power mode.
    04-10-09 01:17 PM
    Got my seidio innocase II combo today. I really like the way it feels substantial and less fragile.

I reminds me of the exoskeleton from one of the Tim Burton Batman movies.
    04-10-09 05:20 PM
    Just an update for anyone looking for an Innocase II. Got my case in the mail, LOVE IT. Seller shipped mine out within 48 hours of me paying and I got the case in 6 business days (which is pretty good considering it came from NY, USA and I live in Ontario, Canada). Very happy with the case and the ebay seller. So if you are looking for one I definitely would check him out.
    shopalmostfree on ebay
    04-28-09 04:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD