Hi all...I purchased the Seidio Innocase II Surface for my storm a little over a month ago and it came a few days later. Within a week there was a little spot in the top right corner of the phone where the finish started to peal. Now...three weeks later...along the top part of the case along each side the finish is pealing from the top of the phone to the bottom. It really makes the case look old and not pleasing to the eye. When this case came it was clean and sharp and looked great. My question is...has this happened to anyone else? A quick search of the forum came up pretty empty...so I was wondering if anyone has had this problem...if they have...did you return the case?

Thanks in advance for any help and or suggestions.
    04-07-09 05:51 PM
    I have had 2 and they have both done the same thing.Returned the first one but they do not send you another untill they recieve the old one.I did not bother with the second because they just keep peeling anyway.
    04-07-09 06:17 PM
    ludewick...thanks for the response. This is very disappointing. I really love this case but it looks awful. I've had more than one person mention it to me by looking at it. Did you purchase another case instead?
    04-07-09 06:22 PM
    mine is only peeling by the seam above the "end" button. prolly from mega scrolling with my giant sausage thumbs...
    04-07-09 06:34 PM
    I have a small spot on the top left hand side. I love the case though. I will have to see how much worse it gets.
    04-07-09 06:44 PM
    The thing that bothered me the most was that I take good care of my phone. It's never even been dropped...all I do is put it in my pocket...the case should weather that.
    04-07-09 06:49 PM
    I have the same issue... A friend of mine bought a cheapo case for his Samsung Gravity on eBay for $5 that had an identical finish-and his still looks pristine, even though we installed ours within days of each other.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-07-09 06:53 PM
    hmmm, I have the Innocase I, aren't they made of the same material?

I don't have any fit/finish issues with mine, it still looks as good as the day I put in on, which has only been about a month or so.

There's a Seidio CSR who hangs out on this site. If you look him up somehow I think he might replace any defective merchandise. At least I've heard that he's helped others in similar predicaments.
    04-07-09 08:07 PM
    Thanks Motrv8d...I hope he comes on. Someone did mention they returned one that was pealing...but it just happened again. I'm surprised so many people are having this problem. Maybe I should post some pics tomorrow.
    04-07-09 08:21 PM
    Thanks Motrv8d...I hope he comes on. Someone did mention they returned one that was pealing...but it just happened again. I'm surprised so many people are having this problem. Maybe I should post some pics tomorrow.
    u can send him (or her?) a pm with this link:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/members/seidioseidio/
    04-07-09 08:39 PM
    Hello,

Thank you for all of your interest in our products! Our engineers identified a minor paint issue earlier in the production of the Innocases, affecting a small batch of the ones that were sent out. The problem was quickly noted and the batch was pulled from the warehouse. If you have been following a few other threads here on CB.com, then you will know what I am talking about.

Please understand that we stand 100% behind our products and our warranties. If you are experiencing similar issues like the OP, or any issue with your Seidio products at all, please do not hestitate to either PM us or forward your order information to the email address listed below. We will be more than happy to see what we can do for you!
    04-07-09 09:20 PM
    I was thinking of buying one soon... Likely at the Verizon store, how do I know if its a "good" one ?

PotBB

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-07-09 09:25 PM
    I am probably going to buy one, pics would be helpful for me please
    04-07-09 09:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD