07-15-09 04:10 AM
174 ... 4567
tools
    Any pics of the grey case??
    03-29-09 09:04 AM
    Where can I get this in the UK?
    03-29-09 05:30 PM
    Seidio Innocase II - feels and looks better than any other skin I've tried. It also protects the back too and adds minimal bulk (it's 1mm thick) while providing excellent protection.

Seidio Screen Protector - Fits perfectly and you can't even tell it's on there.

Seidio Horizontal Holster - Sleek looking, magnetic closure, and automatically puts phone in standby, just enough room to insert your fingers on the top and bottom of the phone to remove it. I would not recommend this holster unless you have the Innocase II, as your phone would probably slide around in it.

As you have just read, I am extremely pleased with all my Seidio products thus far.
    03-29-09 05:43 PM
    About as close to perfect as you can get if you carry yours in your pocket and hate bulk.

B Boy
    03-29-09 06:44 PM
    I would agree with everything in Icephyre's review. I too have been pleased with all of ny seidio assesorries. In addionon I have the 2600 mAh battery and it give me double the life over the standard battery.

Seidio Innocase II - feels and looks better than any other skin I've tried. It also protects the back too and adds minimal bulk (it's 1mm thick) while providing excellent protection.

Seidio Screen Protector - Fits perfectly and you can't even tell it's on there.

Seidio Horizontal Holster - Sleek looking, magnetic closure, and automatically puts phone in standby, just enough room to insert your fingers on the top and bottom of the phone to remove it. I would not recommend this holster unless you have the Innocase II, as your phone would probably slide around in it.

As you have just read, I am extremely pleased with all my Seidio products thus far.
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-29-09 07:07 PM
    nice lookin case
    03-29-09 09:59 PM
    Compared to the OEM Silicone Gel Skin, does this make the berry slightly larger, slightly smaller, or about the same size?
    03-30-09 12:52 AM
    The seidio is about the same size as the oem. The tmo case is the thickest and the best in my opinion....

03-30-09 02:04 AM
    Hey Lazerus,

Do you have a picture of the T-Mobile case you are talking about?? Just wondering.

Thanks
    03-30-09 07:39 AM
    Thanks a lot Lazerus... That's the info I was looking for!
    03-30-09 12:51 PM
    I just dropped a C-note at seidioonline. Bought the combo for my 8900 another innocase for a LG dare and another for an LG voyager. My son just ordered the LG products for him and his girlfriend, and they are kinda rough on their phones, would hate to see them phoneless since they just upgraded.
    03-30-09 04:04 PM
    Damn, well it looks like I'm gonna pull the trigger on a Surface II case for the 8900... I'm really kind of sweatin this cause in my past experience, they didn't really stand behind their product... They gave me a DEFECTIVE piece, and after many attempts to get it replaced, they denied me, but offered me $2.50 off my next purchase... Hardly satisfactory in my opinon since I had paid close to $25 with my expedited shipping (which didn't leave their place for 3 days, so was pointless)... Not taking them up on their $2.50, but keeping my fingers crossed...
    03-30-09 09:22 PM
    Did you purchase directly from seidio online?? I am suprised at your experience!

03-30-09 09:29 PM
    I havent received mine yet and I bought it here in crackberry, bought it on 3-18
    03-30-09 09:43 PM
    Did you purchase directly from seidio online?? I am suprised at your experience!

Clintro, yes I did... This is how it went down... First, I paid for expedited shipping, and was told it would go out the next day... After 3 days it still had not left their facility and I had to call and call til I finally got through, only to find out it would ship that day... $9 down the drain... Then I finally received my battery cover for my 8320, it was defective... One of the clips was molded funny and held on kind of iffy... After a week or two it failed... I immediately called customer service and I was told they would not issue a replacement... I was pretty disappoined... A couple months later, someone with the same issue at the same time stated the exact same thing happened on a Seidio thread and was issued a replacement, where as I was not... (I had posted in this thread as well...) I strongly believe there was a bad batch cause his was even the same exact clip... Recently Seidioseidio said to contact him after some heat was coming down on their customer service, and I had posted briefly about my experiece... He said to contact him and explain what had happened... He also stated he would do his best to make me happy... After he received my email he called me and said how upset he was at how I was treated by their customer service and there was absolutely no excuse for what I had gone through... He then went on to offer me 10% off a Surface II case for my 8900 since I no longer own my 8320... (A replacement would be pointless at this point, is how he put it)... I responded after thinking about it for a few weeks, that I felt that the $2.50 off my next purchase was not quite the same as the replacements given to the people with the same issues as I, and that would I feel would be fair would be to apply the amount for the replacement piece to the purchase price of the Surface II for the 8900... I felt since he expressed the desire to replace the battery cover, it would only be fair to apply that toward the purchase price... To my surprise, his response was he will only offer the 10% off my next purchase... $2.50... I am disappointed to say the least... It makes me feel as if the desire to replace the defective piece was just something to say because it sounded good, as I had explained I no longer owned the device... To add salt to the wound, there is a 10% off coupon floating around here, so I'm really not even getting a "special" price... I can go through Amazon and get a better price as well... $2.50 off is more of an insult than anything else if you ask me...
    03-31-09 01:35 AM
    Holy wall of text!
    03-31-09 01:46 AM
    Wow... Rising Sun....I am sorry to hear that you where treated that way.
    03-31-09 06:34 AM
    Risingsun,

I am truly sorry about your frustration with our company, but I would like to clarify a few things.

First, I paid for expedited shipping, and was told it would go out the next day... After 3 days it still had not left their facility and I had to call and call til I finally got through, only to find out it would ship that day... $9 down the drain...
    I looked in our system and found only one order placed in May of 2008 for our Curve replacement door. If you have another order in a different name, please let me know and I'll look into it.

The order was placed on Friday, May 23rd, 2008 and left our facility on Tuesday, May 27th. We state on our site and confirmation email that orders can take up to two business days to process and ship, and your order was within that window. I also show that no expedited shipping was chosen...only USPS Parcel Post which can take anywhere from 3-10 business days to deliver.

Then I finally received my battery cover for my 8320, it was defective... One of the clips was molded funny and held on kind of iffy... After a week or two it failed... I immediately called customer service and I was told they would not issue a replacement... I was pretty disappoined... A couple months later, someone with the same issue at the same time stated the exact same thing happened on a Seidio thread and was issued a replacement, where as I was not... (I had posted in this thread as well...)...
    Unfortunately I couldn't find any notes on your account in regards to your phone calls, but I have no idea why anyone would tell you that we would not replace a defective door. Our doors are warranted for six months from the date of purchase and they're well aware of that.

I wasn't able to find your post about fit problems or asking for a replacement. The only post I found was you mentioning the mirror fading on 6/20/08:

I bought mine 3 weeks ago cause I really liked the way it looked... Nice with the Seidio Logo... When I got it, there was no logo, so it looked to me like a cheap rip off, but since I bought it from Seidio I know it's legit...

Like mentioned above, the mirror is the high point of the back and in one week mine had worn through the chrome / silver and a copper color circle about 3/16 of an inch now shows in the middle of an otherwise nice looking piece... I'm not hard on my things, but just from normal picking it up and placing it down, the mirror is beat...

I had purchased it because of the rubber coating... I HATE any type of scratches on my personal belongings, and this seemed like a great answer... Unfortunately, the mirror looks horrible and I'm about to go back to my OEM battery door... I had put clear vinyl on my OEM battery door, it so I'm sure it will hold up better than the mirror on the Seidio did...

Other than the mirror, it's a great piece... Fit is decent... I used a small piece of electrical tape on the inside to make the back sit more flush due to a difference in the clips left to right, but I am very picky, so I don't hold that against Seidio...
    After seeing your complaint on another post, I did send your information to our Customer Service Manager. He is the one who offered you the discount. I am sorry you're unhappy with the offer, but it was given well in advance of any coupons sent by our marketing department.

I'm really hoping that you'll give us another opportunity. There are many places to purchase our products (including here on the Crackberry store). I can assure you that no matter where you purchase it we will stand behind it and issue replacements during the warranty period.

Best regards,
    03-31-09 10:51 AM
    my seidio case is on its way, hope its as good as people claim...this silicone case i have is horrible attracks dust and lint like nobodys business and sticks to my pocket when trying to put in and pull out
    03-31-09 11:12 AM
    C......

The Seidio Innocase II is 100 times better than my old silicone case
    03-31-09 11:27 AM
    Seidioseidio, I have looked back on my previous posts and I can see why there was confusion with my posting of the problem... I have made an error in which forum I had posted about my issue... At that time I was new to the BB world and so I was on every forum I could find at that time, before settling on Crackberry as the forum I frequent... I should figure out which one the actual posts were on... I could have sworn it was here though...

My timetable may be off (Maybe a week or 2, but definitely not 6 months) but as I stated in my email to you, it has been a while and I had completely written it off, but I the ill feelings have never left and were churned up again when the replacements were issued to the people with the same issue...

That is incredibly strange there would be no record of my calls... I most definitely called and was told they would not issue me replacement... Too bad you can't log the calls that go unanswered... Now that would be something!

The Shipping... Again, it's been a while, but I DID REQUEST EXPEDITED SHIPPING... Your statements have jogged my memory... I was supposed to receive it by the weekend, and finally got through to you guys on that Friday... I had clarified with the person who was taking my order that it would ship that day or the next... Now that I hear what you are saying, it seems my order was not even put into the system at that time... Either that, or something's fishy... Noooow it makes sense...

As I'm sitting here typing away, I'm realizing just how rediculous this is... I have spent more time and energy on this than it warrants... As I had stated prviously, I am going to be purchasing the Surface II case (Paying full price)... I am keeping my fingers crossed...

I think your company makes a good product as reflected by the people who have had a good experience... On the other hand, there are many instances of people here on Crackberry as well as on the other forums who have experienced the same treatment as myself... This is the only purchase I have ever made online where I feel I should have documented each and every step... Logged phone calls and attempted calls, dates ordered and dates received, etc... All over a battery cover? Usually things go smoothly for me and I have never had a reason to think much past placing the order, receiving it, and going on with my life...

I do have a question for Seidioseidio, not the 3rd party counter-part... Do you feel the 10% / $2.50 discount offer is about right?
    03-31-09 11:44 AM
    Sorry for the "WALLS" of text... I should have responded via PM...
    03-31-09 11:45 AM
    I need a good case for my phone I have a regular shell on my phone and I dropped my phone twice and the case snapped in half and nicked my phone.

03-31-09 12:00 PM
    Sorry for the "WALLS" of text... I should have responded via PM...
    No walls of text that time..... You used the enter key...hehehehehe jk!!

I need a good case for my phone I have a regular shell on my phone and I dropped my phone twice and the case snapped in half and nicked my phone.

The Innocase II survived a few drops of my phone already and never came apart... that is the one you want!!
    03-31-09 12:10 PM
    So this is not availible in the UK?
    03-31-09 06:30 PM
174 ... 4567
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD