07-15-09 05:10 AM
174 ... 34567
tools
    lol... you wont be disappointed!!!
    03-12-09 12:10 AM
    Hello,

Thank you all for your interests and continued support of our products.

The wait is almost over, the Desktop Charging Cradle will soon be available, and here are some photos for your viewing pleasure:

The cradle will feature a Innocase Surface like finish to match your Innocases, and it will work with both cased or "naked" devices!

The cradle itself is in its final stages of development, keep an eye out on the forum and websites for release information within the next week or so.

--Thanks
    03-13-09 12:27 PM
    Great news!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-13-09 12:35 PM
    I have the pink and have had it for a while. It is the best case I've ever had hands down. It is super light weight. I had the crystal clear case for my 8320 but it was slippery. I love the innocase II and am ordering in more colors.
    03-13-09 01:03 PM
    Cant wait to get the charger!!!!
    03-13-09 01:22 PM
    will there be any combo deal for case & charger like there is for the holster? And what about those that already bout the case and holster.
    03-13-09 06:51 PM
    $22.09 shipped will make a thread soon
    03-13-09 08:51 PM
    I have a black innocase on my storm with sprinloaded belt clip. They are very nice and fit phone perfectly. They are more plastic than rubber and are 2 pice snap together design. I dropped my storm on the driveway once with the innocase and it came apart on impact and dumped phone out on the concrete. They look nice but phone protection is lacking for the price you pay.
    03-13-09 09:00 PM
    Inspector, perhaps that is model specific to the model you have. My 8900 innocase is a tank, dropped my phone numerous times

03-13-09 10:07 PM
    Ooooh, here's a question for those of you that already have one.

Does the phone feel more rigid with the case on? One of the minor irks I have is that sometimes, it feels like I'm sorta squishing the phone when I use both hands to type on it.
    03-13-09 11:28 PM
    Ooooh, here's a question for those of you that already have one.

Does the phone feel more rigid with the case on? One of the minor irks I have is that sometimes, it feels like I'm sorta squishing the phone when I use both hands to type on it.
    Yes, the case give it a more "solid" feel...you can't tell that the battery door is squishy or loose. It also pretty much eliminates the need to buy a black battery door, because I hardly ever see the back of my phone.
    03-13-09 11:41 PM
    Yes, the case give it a more "solid" feel...you can't tell that the battery door is squishy or loose. It also pretty much eliminates the need to buy a black battery door, because I hardly ever see the back of my phone.
    well, that seals it. I definitely want one now.

Now to decide between black or blue lol
    03-13-09 11:43 PM
    Innocase II is a slide together design that doesn't come off that easily and protects the phone well. The original innocase snaps together and can fall apart on impact.

I highly recommend the innocase II and holster!!

03-13-09 11:50 PM
    Well, I just bought a blue one because of

http://forums.crackberry.com/f100/se...hipped-182280/

Yay! lol.
    03-13-09 11:58 PM
    Hello all,

I'm pleased to announced that we have begin accepting pre orders for both the Curve 8900/8350i and Storm 9530 Desktop Cradle! The price will be at an introductory rate of $24.95 for pre-orders and returning customers. We expect shipping to start no later than March 30th. Enjoy!

03-20-09 11:12 AM
    Hello all,

I'm pleased to announced that we have begin accepting pre orders for both the Curve 8900/8350i and Storm 9530 Desktop Cradle! The price will be at an introductory rate of $24.95 for pre-orders and returning customers. We expect shipping to start no later than March 30th. Enjoy!
    let me be the first to echo the chimes of "FRIGGEN SEXXXXY STUFF!"

awesome...literally awesome.
    03-20-09 11:23 AM
    Effin sweet, order placed.. Seidioseidio, I was wondering.. The screen protectors for the 8900 on your site now, are they bigger than they were before? The old ones were too small and did not protect my whole screen.

03-20-09 03:51 PM
    Just to throw in my 2 pesos.

I got my Innocase II in yesterday and I am impressed with it. It really is a nice case. The new design is a huge improvement over the design of the last Seidio case I had with my 8310. If you don't mine the price tag, I would suggest checking it out.
    03-20-09 03:55 PM
    i just got the case & holster combo in the mail today. Love the slightly rubbery feel to it, without being a lint trap.

The case, although pricey, is worth it IMO. $25 is worth the peace of mind that my bb won't get scratches going in and out of my pockets, or accidental drops.

Maybe its just me, but I don't think I can say the same about the charging dock. As much as I would love the convenience of not having to plug it in all the time, that convenience isn't worth $25 to me. Maybe its the fact that I already spend $50 on the case & holster (I see it as $25 bucks for each item which really adds up). Although I must say it looks nice!
    Last edited by acerunner; 03-20-09 at 04:32 PM.
    03-20-09 04:30 PM
    I just received my Innocase today, and I must say that I am pleased with it thus far.

Pros:
    1. It really doesn't add any weight to the phone and it has a
    great feel to it.
    2. Fits the phone nicely

Cons:
    1. I am having some (I mean alot of) difficulty getting the bottom part to come off (to charge via cradle).
    2. I'm not hearing the "click" that is supposed to ensure security.
    3. I wish the side keys, mute, and standby keys weren't exposed.

In short, I'm impressed by the case...it is definitely a keeper!
    03-20-09 04:32 PM
    I just received my Innocase today, and I must say that I am pleased with it thus far.

Pros:
    great feel to it.
    2. Fits the phone nicely

Cons:
    1. I am having some (I mean alot of) difficulty getting the bottom part to come off (to charge via cradle).

Just wondering if you have a BSE or IS type skin on your phone.

03-20-09 04:46 PM
    Effin sweet, order placed.. Seidioseidio, I was wondering.. The screen protectors for the 8900 on your site now, are they bigger than they were before? The old ones were too small and did not protect my whole screen.
    Hello,

Yes! Shortly after we received the concerns about the size issue, our engineers worked tirelessly to develop a Ultimate Screen Guard designed specifically for the 8900 Curve. It will cover the entire screen.
    03-20-09 04:49 PM
    Just wondering if you have a BSE or IS type skin on your phone.

Nope...it's naked! It's really taking a lot of force to get it off...anyone else having this issue?

03-20-09 05:03 PM

Pros:
    great feel to it.
    2. Fits the phone nicely

Cons:

Totally agree with your pros.
    Cons:
    1. Use a finger nail to lift up on the part of the upper piece where the bottom hook hooks to. Then pull the bottom piece. I find it easier if you pull/peel it off my grabbing the front of the bottom piece right under the space button. But don't bend it too far back or you might break off the retaining tab.
    2. I dont get a click either. But you can visibly see that the hook is in place.
    3. how else are you gonna use the buttons? I do find that I am accidentally pushing the buttons a little more often now. Maybe if the case came in closer to the buttons so its a tighter opening to the buttons just slightly. But not so much that you need a toothpick to push the buttons. Just personal preference.
    Last edited by acerunner; 03-20-09 at 05:05 PM.
    03-20-09 05:03 PM
    Mine came today - a day early!!!!! Just opened it and it looks very cool!!

I have the pink. I like it a lot better than my crystal clear seidio (for 8320) because this one has a little more texture - so not as slippery feeling when your holding it. The edges along the side do not come up very high, so it does not interfere with typing on the keyboard.

Also, with this 'skin' on it now fits perfectly into my old 8320 rex regina case.

Whoo hoo!! I got one 8900 accessory that seems to be right (knocking on wood right now)

you ordered from the seidio.com right?
    03-27-09 03:46 AM
174 ... 34567
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD