03-29-09 08:15 PM
32 12
tools
    * U P D A T E *
    Tonight I was sitting at my desk when the GF came up to me and handed me a brochure of something or other while I was doing something on my storm. Long story short I forgot the storm was in my lap and in the process of handing her back the brochure, the storm fell to the floor from lap height and hit our resin floor mat that sits on top of a bamboo hard wood floor. WHAM! It hits and both the front and back of the Innocase fly apart and the phone and case parts just sort of land strewn about the floor mat.

Hmmm. I pick up the Storm, and wipe it off with a lens cloth, since someone mentioned they get dusty while they're encased in an Innocase. Did a battery pull while it was out. Snap it back together and all is well. The Innocase I did its job!

But I didn't know it would spring apart like that.
    03-29-09 12:33 AM
    can u charge the phone in the desktop charger while in the case..i know not in the holster..i use the desktop charger at home so it acts like a clock for the room, and it is my alarm clock..i would hate to remove the sleeve every time i put into the holster...though it would not be that big of a deal
    03-29-09 08:44 AM
    Just ordered me one.. I hope I am happy with it....
    03-29-09 09:26 AM
    I would never want a case for my phone, or a belt clip, but that one looks like it fits well anyway! Nice pics of it.
    03-29-09 09:27 AM
    I just returned my 2nd Innocase 1. They are very nice, but for the storm, with all the battery pulls and/or switching out mem cards, the case will not hold up. The plastic catches become worn after removing it 4 or 5 times and then it will eventually stop snapping together. Thid happened to me twice.
    03-29-09 07:29 PM
    can u charge the phone in the desktop charger while in the case..i know not in the holster..i use the desktop charger at home so it acts like a clock for the room, and it is my alarm clock..i would hate to remove the sleeve every time i put into the holster...though it would not be that big of a deal
    You can't use the Innocase in the regular desk cradle. The thickness of the case prevents the jack from seating properly in the charging port. You can use it though in the Seidio charger cradle that just came out (Shown with Innocase II but all Seidio cases work with this from what I've heard).

I just returned my 2nd Innocase 1. They are very nice, but for the storm, with all the battery pulls and/or switching out mem cards, the case will not hold up. The plastic catches become worn after removing it 4 or 5 times and then it will eventually stop snapping together. Thid happened to me twice.
    I just use QuickPull and I don't have to worry about battery pulls. And I don't have any need to replace my memory card either. So this works for me.
    Last edited by motrv8d; 03-29-09 at 08:05 PM.
    03-29-09 08:02 PM
    odd...my holster has a cutout for the charging jack. Maybe because I use it the right way.

I love my innocase and holster setup. best of both worlds.
    03-29-09 08:15 PM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD