From all the previous threads, it sounds like Seidio makes one of the best holsters on the market. Trying to determine if I should get the innocase case with the holster (combo) or just get the holster? What does everyone think of the Seidio innocase cases?

I've called several Verizon stores in my area and none of them carry Seidio... Are they only online ordering?
    Last edited by dspcap; 10-17-08 at 09:28 PM.
    10-17-08 09:22 PM
    You'd probably want to get the combo to maximize the protection and may be a screen protector. I haven't seen Seido products in stores but I live in Hawaii so there's a lot we don't have in stores.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-19-08 06:08 AM
    I love my Seidio Innocase. I just got the Burgundy one and it looks sharp on my Red Curve.
    10-19-08 08:53 AM
    Just ordered both today online... Verizon stores carry the cases, but they don't have the holsters that fit with the cases. Thanks for the responses.
    10-19-08 04:21 PM
    Got the case and holster today... Absolutely love it !!!!! Highly recommend !!!
    10-23-08 11:27 PM
    works great with the seidio charging stand as well, designed to work with seidio skins on....great combo
    10-24-08 02:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD