Looking to get some added protection for my 9700. These seem to be about the same price, however I have owned nothing from either company. Any opinions towards one, or the other?
    12-30-09 12:47 AM
    I can only testify to the otterbox commuter. I have been using it for a few weeks now and I love it. It has the gel case covered by a firm plastic and has a great feel. It also fits nicely now into my bold 9000 oem case. Hopefully someone who has had both can chime in.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-30-09 01:10 AM
    I've only had the Innocase 360 on my Curve (I'm currently looking for cases for my new Tour) and loved it! However, I'm noticing scratches on the side of my old curve and wonder if this was from repeated removings of my Innocase 360 in the past. I'm not crazy about that if that is how the scratches got there.

Other than that possibility........I really loved the 360. Not a lot of bulk but it protected the entire phone.

Or did it? lol I honestly can't say for sure unless others who have experience with the Innocase can chime in on the scratch issue.
    12-30-09 01:04 PM
    I'm worried about repeated removal, also getting a spare battery

12-30-09 07:39 PM
    Had the cheaper Seidio snap case on my 8330 curve and I dropped it and the case fell off and my screen cracked. Tried Seidio hybrid again with Storm 1 and the buttons never worked with it. Using Otterbox now with Storm 2 and it's much better. Very easy to hold in one hand without worries of it slipping. Only downfall is I want an extended battery but I have to get the 1600 not the 2600 one since there is no case for it. I don't like to keep taking off the case
    12-30-09 09:33 PM
    The Seidio has caused scratches on my Curve as well and it is a pain to get apart. I have heard nothing but rave reviews abou the comutter cases and plan on getting one as soon as the Essex is released.
    I love the feel and size of the seidio but they fall apart and chip when dropped on a hard surface.

12-30-09 11:56 PM
    Hi all,

We are currently working on a new case that will be released at the CES show this upcoming weekend Jan7-10. This innovative design will better protect your phone from wear and tear. Please stay tuned to hear more about the new case. If you have any questions please send us a private message or email.

Regards,
    Seidio
    01-04-10 09:52 AM
    I just ordered my comutter, should be here in a few days. I liked the overall design and look more then the Seido. I have the Seido from AT&T stores that isn't the 360, I can't stand the top of it...having the mute and lock buttons exposed, plus it look nasty on the top. The comutter looks and will protect a lot better. Plus I got it for 22 bones+express shipping(10 I think) so 32 bones for it.

I like the grip of the Seido, but I believe the 360 is the same setup as the bottom of what I have, and I HATE how far up it goes on the phone. Pushes my fingers away from the bottom row of keys, so annoying and terribly designed.
    01-04-10 10:58 AM
    Seidio....Thanks for updating us on the upcoming case you are going to release! Can't wait to get one and try it out!
    01-04-10 09:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD