09-02-09 04:34 PM
114 ... 345
tools
    well got my case begining of the week.... dont really have a opinon on it yet. there are good things and bad things about it. i will give it another week or so and see how it works out. i also ordered a new base charging dock and i willl say that it charges with no problems while in the dock.....
    06-05-09 06:10 PM
    Hello,

I'm sorry about your experience, please keep in mind that orders placed close to the end of our business day may not get processed until the next day. We were experiencing unexpected delay that may have affected you so your order may have gone out a bit late, I apologize for the delay, and hopefully that it will not happen again.

I believe they are multiple threads in crackberry that talks about the chrome paint from Blackberries being extremely fragile and might scratch with the slightest contact. RIM really did not use the best material when painting their devices

As far as the holster not having a opening for the charger, that issue was resolved by us months ago! When did you purchase your holster? Send me your order information and we can see what we can do on getting you proper one!
    I don't remember the exact date I received mine, but I ordered when they very first came out. I may have ordered it the day or week they became available as a combo (I have the Innocase II and the holster). I no longer use the Innocase. It was too much of a hassle (and damaging my phone) to remove each night to cradle my phone and I'm not shelling out for yet another cradle. The holster broke about two weeks ago. The rotating clip snapped off when my son accidentally caught it on a soccer net while helping a student retrieve a ball. Thankfully his Storm wasn't damaged! You can PM me if you want my info.
    06-05-09 07:55 PM
    Finger oil trick works great. No more bubbles. Only problem, shouldnt have to do this for a $35 case. But works great. Lets see how long it lasts.
    06-05-09 08:16 PM
    Finger oil trick works great. No more bubbles. Only problem, shouldnt have to do this for a $35 case. But works great. Lets see how long it lasts.
    Nevermind. Only worked for a few clicks. Case fits too tight and screen sticks to the screen protector portion of the 360. Returning it asap.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-05-09 09:53 PM
    Schmoopie mentioned that with another screen protector on, WITH this case, the phone responded fine.
    I have an antifingerprint screen protector on my phone now; is the screen protector on this thing a finger print "magnet"?
    If so, I assume there is NO WAY to remove just the screen protector part on this case....I guess I should probably just get an Innocase II, but, I like the fact that this guy protects the entire front and will keep most of the dust out as well...any suggestions??
    06-06-09 03:22 PM
    Im thinking of removing the screen protector on the 360 and using ghost armor. Anyone tried this? Anyone left a screen protector on under the 360?
    06-06-09 06:19 PM
    that case makes the phone look hideous. i'll stick with my incipio feather
    06-06-09 06:42 PM
    Just got mine today and so far so good. The typin might take some gettin used to you have to put a little more force into the click. I do like the storm better without a case but I got the case for when I'm at work. I'm a cook at a restaurant and I would rather keep a case on the phone than mess it up from food grease

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-06-09 10:14 PM
    OK, i take back what i said about the clicking with the case on. i had a dime in between my battery and battery cover for the screen click fix that someone posted before, and just before i put the case on i removed the dime because i noticed a lot of pressure on the battery cover and it started to make an indention on the battery. after i posted my first post to this thread i took the case off, put the dime back behind the battery cover and put the case back on thinking maybe my problem typin with the case on wasnt the cases fault just my screen click, and thats what it was. so if you have a good screen click, the case does not affect the typin.
    06-06-09 10:59 PM
    As some others have stated, I'm having troubles hitting the letter/buttons on the edge of the touchscreen. Obviously it's part of the design of the plastic screen protector. Near the attachment point, it can't move much so it makes it hard to fully depress the click screen. On way to make it better would be to use some sort of membrane material that had some elasticity to it instead of rigid plastic.

I wonder if the upper portion of another Seidio case would mate to the lower portion of the 360? If they would sell me just the top of another case or even another top half of a 360 without the screen protector attached, I would be satisfied. I like the case but probably would have been happier with one that didn't have the built in screen protector. I'm going to e-mail Seidio and see what they can do.
    06-09-09 09:29 AM
    that screen protector issue was the deal breaker for me; I wanted to order one, but, dealing with a membrane protector, that gives the display a "rainbow" effect, in addition to the problems it appears to make when typing, made me just order a Innocase Surface instead; I have an awesum, anti fingerprint screen protector from Steinheil in place now, so the combo of the Innocase Surface and the anti finger print protector is about as complete of a protection package as you can get...I wanted the "dust protection" that the 360 would have given, but with the horrible intergrated screen protector, I know I would have hated it....Too bad they didnt make the screen protector a seperate "feature", that you could put in place or NOT put in place if you so choose to!
    06-09-09 09:35 AM
    I was thinking about getting this case or the innocase II. after much research and decision..... i went with the innocase II. i just have to say so far i love it! i bought it with the clip holster and they fit together like peas in a pod. i didnt like the look of the cover attached to the case on the 360. also i just got a replacement storm and my old one didnt get alot of dust in it. i kept it in my pocket all the time and no lint or nothing of that matter got trapped just dropped alot. i liked the look of the innocase II and figured the dust wouldnt be a worry. seidio made a great product from what i have seen with the innocase II. if anyone has there doubts about the innocase 360 i wouldnt if thats your style. so far so good for me.
    06-10-09 11:32 PM
    I just recieved the Innocase Black 360 with Horizontal Black Leather Case Combo. The delivery was sub-par- shipped on 07/09/09 and recieved 07/20/09 . Is this the norm for delivery time? (from what I understood it was supposed to be 5 days).

Anyway, when I finally got the case I was very impressed. Installation was quick and easy, altho taking it apart is another matter. The case in itself is matte black, slick and sexy and has a very nice smooth feel to it. It actually makes the phone look AND FEEL really good, so I don't know what other reviews are talking about (are you JUST judging by the pictures!?). Love slipping it in my hand all day...mhmmmmm haha

However, the phone does feel a tad bit heavier, nothing that bothers me but I do note the weight increase. This actually makes it feel more sturdy to me.

However, the screen itself makes it harder to click and thus reduces the speed, and there is no way to "adjust" your typing to this, its just a little harder to click because of the protection. However, my typing speed hasn't dropped significantly because... you make less errors when you type with something more solid, its more sturdy and you have a smaller chance of accidentally pushing the wrong button. In fact, it really makes the screen feel solid and less flimsy (you know how the clickable screen always moves around, hated that and it eliminated that..)

Also, I am too having the problem of "air bubbles" (its not really like air bubbles that you find when you put a new screen protector, more like one giant blotch of water looking film underneath the case). So obviously this is somethign to do with their solution they keep talking about, and Ive taken the case apart now every few hours to rub it out with my fingers but still no luck. I just got it yesterday so I will report back in one week to let you know how that goes. Its not too annoying when the backlight is on, but it looks wierd when its not. No biggy.

The other thing I really like is the soft keypads for the right hand physical buttons. My other cases had hard keypads and It just didnt feel nice as much as this one, so goodjob for Seidio.

On to the horizontal leather case! As soon as you get this out of the box you go WOW. It looks reallllllly nice, black polished leather and it feels nice too. Its a tad lil 2 bigger than what I wanted hangin out my side of my suit, but the fact it can fit the storm with the 360 case is good enough for me. The case flap is magnetized and you will just have fun openning and closing that thing for hours, literally. lol. I was so excited to wear it to work!

BUT, this case is literally unusable. It can't fit on any of my nice work belts, and these are normal sized belts from places like Mexx, D&G, Kenneth Cole, etc. Not to mention if your a construction worker and you have a utility belt! This part really pissed me off, and the only one that fits that I have is this really thin looking belt (something that Borat would wear). So peace that. Im going to return this ASAP unless I find a solution somehow. It seems as if the holster for the case is TOO tight or something, and Ill try to stretch it or pry it and see how that works. If i can get this thing fitting nicely, it would be GREAT SUCCESS. However, at this point it is an epic failure.

These are my first impressions after day 1, and they don't say first impressions matter for no reason...Im going to update this post in 1-2 weeks after more practicality with the case.

FYI- I also ordered the Seidio Desktop Cradle for work (would highly recommend as it is cheapest on the market compared to Bell stores here in Canada and it also can fit on with your case which is rare to find). Bell had it around $54 and I got it for like $34 (dont quote me on the exact prices but its around there).

Anyway, hope this review gave you a bit more insight. and props to the first review!
    07-21-09 10:01 AM
    I hate for this to be my very first post as I usually just lurk in the shadows and get my Crackberry fix quietly, but I felt the need to share this. I have had the Seido 360 on my Storm for about a month. I really love the fact that it helps prevent dust from getting under the screen and protects the buttons. I was all happy with the $40+ piece of hardware until........................I dropped it......and every single tab that attaches the from to the back broke. One 3 ft drop and $40 down the drain. Unit looks great now being held together with electrical tape.....NOT!! So unless you never ever drop your phone, I would do plenty of research before investing in this product. This can actually be a great product with a little more thought put into the casting design and process of the plastic itself.
    09-02-09 04:34 PM
114 ... 345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD