09-02-09 04:34 PM
114 ... 2345
tools
    How quickly did you receive your case Morf?

I ordered a black one today. I wanted a blue one, but need a new case real quick

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    It didn't take very long at all. A couple of days.
    05-27-09 08:27 AM
    Is this one going to pop off if dropped like my current innocase does? I had to get a different case cause after about 3 drops, the clips holding the front and back together and done.
    ??? SeidioSeidio ???
    05-27-09 10:44 AM
    Other then thebuilt in screen and button protectors its the same as my 6$ ebay case. Think its worth the upgrade ?

05-27-09 10:51 AM
    Ok well I'm assuming my question regarding this cases weakness will go ignored which is why I refuse to buy another after my first one broke after about a month and 1/2
    05-27-09 10:25 PM
    Ok well I'm assuming my question regarding this cases weakness will go ignored which is why I refuse to buy another after my first one broke after about a month and 1/2
    I just don't think anyone is going to be willing to test this out for you... I'm certainly not going to drop my phone on purpose three times to see if the clips break. I will tell you, though, that I have removed the case numerous times and put it back on to test how well it would hold up... all of the points where the case snaps together are still intact, and are still holding up just as they did from day one. I hope that helps you out a little.

If you have a question that you would like to ask Seidio directly, I would just email them if I were you. I'm sure they don't hang out in the Storm forums at CB all day.
    05-27-09 10:32 PM
    ??? SeidioSeidio ???
    Hello,

I'm sorry about the delay in reply, but please understand that we are not staffed 24/7 to be on the forum.

The new Innocase 360 have a completely new and reinforced tabs that is sturdier than the previous Innocases. While it may look very similar, it will be much stronger in holding the case together. Of course, it's not recommended that you throw a hail mary with your device during football!
    05-28-09 10:01 AM
    I can attest to the problem with the front of the case rubbing against the chrome on my Storm too. Not sure why, but it does mar the surface.

Also, no answer as to whether the the phone can be charged while in the holster? May not seem like a big deal until you want to charge the phone while driving. I keep my holster clipped inside my vehicle while driving and the Seidio holster covers up the usb port. Very poor engineering for a $30 clip IMO.
    05-29-09 10:37 AM
    Mine shipped this morning...not too happy about the processing time (3 days)
    05-29-09 10:50 AM
    mine is on its way to the house today as we speak,cant wait,hope it cures the dust issues...
    05-29-09 10:52 AM
    Mine shipped this morning...not too happy about the processing time (3 days)
    Hello,

I'm sorry about your experience, please keep in mind that orders placed close to the end of our business day may not get processed until the next day. We were experiencing unexpected delay that may have affected you so your order may have gone out a bit late, I apologize for the delay, and hopefully that it will not happen again.

I can attest to the problem with the front of the case rubbing against the chrome on my Storm too. Not sure why, but it does mar the surface.

Also, no answer as to whether the the phone can be charged while in the holster? May not seem like a big deal until you want to charge the phone while driving. I keep my holster clipped inside my vehicle while driving and the Seidio holster covers up the usb port. Very poor engineering for a $30 clip IMO.
    I believe they are multiple threads in crackberry that talks about the chrome paint from Blackberries being extremely fragile and might scratch with the slightest contact. RIM really did not use the best material when painting their devices

As far as the holster not having a opening for the charger, that issue was resolved by us months ago! When did you purchase your holster? Send me your order information and we can see what we can do on getting you proper one!
    05-29-09 01:18 PM
    Got mine yesterday. Not happy. Going to try and get a refund.
    First of all, sloppy workmanship. The screen protector was glued to the case poorly on mine, leaving glue stains on the screen protector in the upper left corner. I didn't realize it was glue at first - figured I could clean it off. I couldn't.

I installed it on the phone and used it for a day. The case comes too far over onto the touch screen, causing the same kind of difficulties as I encountered with the Otterbox, albeit to a lesser degree. I tried to get used to it, but some functions were extremely frustrating to try to execute, like a backspace while in portrait QWERTY. Sometimes it took some effort to get far edges of the screen to respond properly, or to stuff my finger into the corner. WHY does everyone feel it is so necessary to bring the plastic so far in as to cramp typing???

Anyway, I continued on for a day trying to get used it and hoping to like it, but after a day out in the field the last thing I noticed was all kinds of sawdust particles UNDER the screen protector that must have seeped in through the two large holes at the top while clipped into my Seidio holster. This sucked - too hard to clean - would have to keep taking the case apart to clean behind the screen and put it together again..

I went back to my Zagg Invisible Shield (dust can't get behind it) coupled with my Innocase II.

I was hoping the 360 would keep the dust out of my phone. It does not. Not even close.
    06-02-09 07:39 PM
    Been running this for about 12 hours now.

It's not worth $42 shipped, I'll tell you that. I have issues pressing the edge of the screen. I am happy with the screen protection. Works better than my Otterbox did (which I had to remove)

I haven't tried sending an email in landscape. Sent a BBM message in SureType, worked pretty well
    06-03-09 09:53 PM

As far as the holster not having a opening for the charger, that issue was resolved by us months ago! When did you purchase your holster? Send me your order information and we can see what we can do on getting you proper one!

I too am unable to charge my Storm with the holster on. Love the Innocase II, but not being able to charge with the holster is annoying!
    06-03-09 10:29 PM
    Quick question for owners. Do you use this with a screen protector on your
    Phone or do you take everything off and just use the protection that this provides.

06-03-09 10:55 PM
    Quick question for owners. Do you use this with a screen protector on your
    Phone or do you take everything off and just use the protection that this provides.

You can use it either way. I actually left my screen protector on the phone the first day I used the case, just in case I decided not to keep the case on it. The screen was just as responsive for me with both on.

I have since taken the screen protector off, since the case provides a built-in protector.
    06-03-09 10:58 PM
    ugh, it wont work with my extended seidio battery tho!

and i dont think i can live without it now that I have it!
    lol i sold my extended battery and went with the feather case
    06-03-09 11:14 PM
    I'm a carpenter and I'll be getting a storm soon. I'm looking for a really good dust proof, air tight, vacuum chamber for it while i'm at work. Everyone talks about how good and dust proof the 360 is, but the sides are wide open, wouldn't that be a problem. I might get the otter box but i'll need a laptop case to carry it in. Haha.
    06-04-09 01:56 AM
    i have used both
    i prefer the otterbox
    =]
    06-04-09 01:58 AM
    ok iam getting one....
    06-04-09 02:20 AM
    Ok, officially the WORST case I have ever owned.

Full of dust under the screen protector. I will not be taking this off daily to clean it.

I need info on returning this crap.

I'm not pleased one bit

I knew I should've ordered an incipio...
    06-04-09 12:09 PM
    Schmoopie, please tell me what I'm doing wrong...

Now the damn thing is sticking to the screen causing the bubbles.

I want to like this case, but it's not really convincing me...
    06-05-09 11:03 AM
    Schmoopie, please tell me what I'm doing wrong...

Now the damn thing is sticking to the screen causing the bubbles.

I want to like this case, but it's not really convincing me...
    I'm sorry... I don't know what to tell you.

Maybe try taking it off and cleaning the underside of the screen protector with something, let it dry fully, then put it back on. I'm not having any issues with the bubbles anymore...
    06-05-09 01:48 PM
    Any time you have problems with bubbles under the screen, just take your thumb and rub it up and down across the underside of the screen cover. I know that sounds counter-productive, but trust me, it works perfectly. Don't wash your hands or anything, it's the natural skin oil that will get rid of the bubbles.

And unless your hand is crazy dirty, you won't notice any smudges on the screen at all. Trust me, just try it.
    06-05-09 02:13 PM
    Oh, BTW, I love the 360. I prefer it over the Otterbox for sure. It's nice and slim, and doesn't make my phone nearly as bulky as the Otterbox Defender. Good job, Seidio.
    06-05-09 02:14 PM
    I'm gonna be getting mine with the 6/16 shipment
    06-05-09 02:35 PM
114 ... 2345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD