09-02-09 03:34 PM
114 123 ...
tools
    I'm sure you have all heard that Seidio is coming out with a new case called the Innocase 360. It looks pretty cool, and will come in 4 different colors. I will be getting one of these and will update this thread with a review when I receive it... but for now, here a couple of links to their website in case you want to check it out...

Innocase 360 - Black

Innocase 360

**UPDATE: FULL REVIEW ADDED**

I have been using the Innocase 360 for 4 days now, so I’m updating you all with a review. I posted the entire review as a new thread in the Community Reviews section of the forums, because that is where it technically belongs.

You can read the review & see pictures here: Seidio Innocase 360 review for BlackBerry Storm
    Last edited by Morf32; 05-26-09 at 07:02 PM.
    05-21-09 07:23 AM
    Looks good ..I just wonder how the screen will hold up over time. I like the fact that screen protectors are easily replaced. Will you have to buy a new case when the screen gets funked up?
    05-21-09 08:21 AM
    I love it except for those covered buttons at the bottom =(

And $36 for a case? ehh...
    05-21-09 08:39 AM
    I love it except for those covered buttons at the bottom =(

And $36 for a case? ehh...
    I think the whole point of the case is to make the phone dust proof, which is why the buttons are covered, too. It does say on the site that light can still show through those buttons (I'm assuming it shines through where the button "pictures" are). That's another thing I'm interested in seeing.
    05-21-09 08:42 AM
    Does it work with their cradle? Do I have to buy a new holster? Important questions.
    05-21-09 08:55 AM
    Does it work with their cradle? Do I have to buy a new holster? Important questions.
    If you have the newer cradle that allows you to charge the phone with the Innocase on, I would assume it will work with this case, too. The 360 is 1mm thick, just as the Innocase II is. I have that newer cradle and the holster, so I will be able to test those out with it, as well.
    05-21-09 08:57 AM
    I think the whole point of the case is to make the phone dust proof, which is why the buttons are covered, too. It does say on the site that light can still show through those buttons (I'm assuming it shines through where the button "pictures" are). That's another thing I'm interested in seeing.
    Hello,

You beat me to it! Correct, the idea of Innocase 360 is to have a one step solution for your device, just clip it on and you are good to go. No more messing with extra screen protectors or even worrying about dust collecting around the edges. A true complete case for your Storm!

Yes and No. It WILL continue to work with our Sync & Charge Cradle, and you will NOT need to buy another holster!
    05-21-09 09:19 AM
    ugh, it wont work with my extended seidio battery tho!

and i dont think i can live without it now that I have it!
    05-21-09 09:28 AM
    I'm pretty excited about this. Looks like a good alternative to the OtterBox for people who don't need the bulkiness of the OB. Can't wait to hear some first hand reviews of how the screen response is.
    05-21-09 09:52 AM
    ugh, it wont work with my extended seidio battery tho!

and i dont think i can live without it now that I have it!
    Hello,

That's a good question, I checked with my engineer on this. If you already have a Innocase Surface Extended for your battery, you could still purchase the 360, and just use the Innocase 360 front and the Extended back and voila! You got yourself a new case!
    05-21-09 10:15 AM
    Thats a great idea, i appreciate that!
    05-21-09 10:26 AM

This is what Otterbox should have done

I'll grab this
    05-21-09 10:28 AM

This is what Otterbox should have done

I'll grab this
    You won't regret it!
    05-21-09 11:16 AM
    On a side note, what is your guy's return policy?

I had my innocase II for about 3-4 weeks and one of the clips on the bottom right side that clips up underneath the top piece broke off... I still used it for about maybe a week or 2 more and the second clip on the other side finally gave way. Now I loved the case but after bot hbottom clips snapped off, it wouldnt work as effectively and would come off when coming out of my pocket and other things.

I planned on calling up and see what you guys would say... but things kept coming up and the case calling took the back burner while taking care of other problems in life. If I am to purchase this case and something like that is to happen is there any return/exchange/repair? I cant afford to spend $36 on another case just to use it for a month and a half.
    05-21-09 11:24 AM
    If you are going that bulky just get the Incipio Silicrylic cases... they look way more attractive and offer just as much if not more protection.
    05-21-09 11:59 AM
    On a side note, what is your guy's return policy?

I had my innocase II for about 3-4 weeks and one of the clips on the bottom right side that clips up underneath the top piece broke off... I still used it for about maybe a week or 2 more and the second clip on the other side finally gave way. Now I loved the case but after bot hbottom clips snapped off, it wouldnt work as effectively and would come off when coming out of my pocket and other things.

I planned on calling up and see what you guys would say... but things kept coming up and the case calling took the back burner while taking care of other problems in life. If I am to purchase this case and something like that is to happen is there any return/exchange/repair? I cant afford to spend $36 on another case just to use it for a month and a half.
    Hello,

I'm sorry to hear that. Rest assured that your product is still covered under our warranty. Simply forward your order information to the email in my sig, and we will be more than glad to help you out!
    Last edited by seidioseidio; 05-21-09 at 12:55 PM.
    05-21-09 12:23 PM
    Hello,

I'm sorry to hear that. Rest assured that your product is still covered under our warranty (180 days for Innocases). Simply forward your order information to the email in my sig, and we will be more than glad to help you out!

Hello one quick question. Will this case be compatible with your current holster model.

Thanks
    05-21-09 12:36 PM
    shipping Status Update:

We just received some stock today, Shipping for Storm black innocase 360 Began today (5/21)
    Last edited by seidioseidio; 05-21-09 at 12:52 PM.
    05-21-09 12:44 PM
    Hello one quick question. Will this case be compatible with your current holster model.

Thanks
    on the website, it clearly states that you would NOT need to purchase a new holster
    05-21-09 01:06 PM

Thanks
    Hello,

As DV pointed out, you do NOT need to purchase a different holster. The one that works for Innocase Surface will work just fine.
    05-21-09 01:54 PM
    Question: Are both parts of the 360 case lined. The Innocase had felt lining on the back piece but not on the front. The front of the case scratched the bejeezers out of my Storm. Obviously the clear piece covering the screen need/shouldn't have lining but plastic rubbing against plastic is a nightmare.
    05-21-09 02:25 PM
    Hehehe awesome! I pre-ordered this morning expecting not to recieve it until june and I get "Your order has shipped." a few hours later.
    05-21-09 04:25 PM
    I wonder if I can get the blue one early?
    05-21-09 05:38 PM
    I wonder if I can get the blue one early?
    Hello,

Blue one should be available soon! Place your order to be the first ones to receive it!
    05-21-09 08:40 PM
    I have the otterbox defender case now and I would like to know if this product will be less bulky, and if so then by how much?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-23-09 08:13 PM
114 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD