I just ordered the Innocase (should arrive on Monday), but I'm wondering if I can pair it with the Bold's pouch? Being that the Bold is a larger phone, perhaps it may all work together? I know the Innocase 360 is designed to protect the phone as much as possible, but I still want protection for the trackball (from pocket lint, etc). I'll probably end up visiting an AT&T store with the Innocase installed and test the Bold's pouch.

Any thoughts?
    04-29-09 10:34 PM
    It should fit. I don't know the dimensions of the innocase but the Bold is pretty big. I have a clear case and am using an 83xx OEM pouch stretched to fit the phone. If anything, the only problem may be the proximity magnet to put the phone to sleep.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-30-09 03:00 AM
    Thanks for the info. I like the design of the Bold's pouch (and my old 8130) where it covered the phone entirely. Obviously the Innocase will handle that, but I still want trackball protection.
    04-30-09 12:14 PM
    Update - I took the plunge and decided to try this blindly. The Innocase 360 and Bold pouch work perfectly! The fit is amazing. The one thing I noticed though is that the phone doesn't slide as easily with the 360 case. This is due to the material of the 360 against the fabric of the pouch. It's not stiff, but just not as smooth as without the 360 case.

The phone now has full protection in my pocket for the roller and the screen. I also remove the built-in screen protector on the 360 case because I was getting bubbles that just wouldn't come out. I ended up using the ScreenGuardz HD instead.
    06-15-09 10:37 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD