Hey just want to let anyone know I just got the combo pack case and holster it is Fringing awesome. Anyone looking for a good case this is the one I had the otter box and it was ok but love this one so much better. Any way I definitely suggest this.
    09-11-09 08:08 PM
    Does it make the phone too bulky? That is my concern with the case. Also did you get the quick pull app so you don't have to physically take the case apart if you need to restart/remove the battery?
    09-11-09 08:19 PM
    Not at all it's great and the keyboard cover and screen protector are all pluses
    09-11-09 08:57 PM
    That's great to hear! Thanks for the info!
    09-11-09 09:11 PM
    Does it make the phone too bulky? That is my concern with the case. Also did you get the quick pull app so you don't have to physically take the case apart if you need to restart/remove the battery?
    I was also wondering how easy it is to remove the cover. I put my Bold in the charging cradle every night & don't really feel like fighting with a cover on a daily basis...
    09-11-09 09:12 PM
    I love this case as well. My original broke, and Seidio replaced it with no problems
    09-11-09 11:04 PM
    My only caveat with the innocase 360 is its screen protector -- it gets a lot of glare in bright light and, since its raised from the screen, also creates a pocket for lint. I eventually tore off the attached protector and applied a different one directly to the screen.
    09-12-09 12:03 AM
    I love this case, but since I pop my Bold in the cradle every night for charging/nightclock, I can't use it.
    09-12-09 01:21 AM
    ive had the case for a few months and it was great for the first few weeks. the screen protector is awesome but it gets scratched very easily. better that than the actual screen but its still very annoying when you look at the screen at an angle. ive also dropped my phone a few times and now the case doesnt completely stay on anymore. now just the slightest drop and my phone comes flying out of the case. thats really my fault though. other than that the case is alright. im thinking about just getting a bestskinsever skin and the OEM silicone case though. thats what i used to have on my pearl and it kept the phone in great condition without adding much bulk to it.
    09-12-09 08:02 AM
    so my case is pretty much dead now. i bought a screen protector and oem silicone case from amazon and ill take my chances with that.

09-22-09 01:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD