I purchased the Innocase 360 a little over a month ago for my Bold and I was loving it UNTIL recently I have noticed that the rubberpad that covers the keys has begin to rise up. When I first got it, it fit perfectly over the keys but now it is like air has stretched it up. I have not ever removed it since I bought it and put it on. I was wondering if anyone else has had that problem and if there is anything i can do to fix it?

Like I said, I love the case but I am pretty bothered by the fact that it is doing this after little over a month.
    07-20-09 07:07 PM
    Contact Seidio and tell them, cuz they'll replace it as long as you have your bill of sale.
    07-20-09 07:21 PM
    Why cover such a beauty of a phone? =P

In any case, do as laollis suggested and see if they can send you a new one or guide you fixing the current case.
    07-20-09 08:26 PM
    Why cover such a beauty of a phone? =P

In any case, do as laollis suggested and see if they can send you a new one or guide you fixing the current case.
    You know I thought the same thing but the case is to protect it from other people. I hate to have to beat somebody **** for messing up my beautiful BOLD. lol

I emailed Seidio, I guess I will see what they say.
    07-20-09 08:44 PM
    You know I thought the same thing but the case is to protect it from other people. I hate to have to beat somebody **** for messing up my beautiful BOLD. lol

I emailed Seidio, I guess I will see what they say.
    Beat them senseless for messing with your Bold!

Good luck with Seidio, hopefully they can just replace it.
    07-20-09 08:51 PM
    mine recently starting doing the same thing and ive had it for around the same length of time
    07-20-09 09:58 PM
    Glad I didn't get it.
    07-20-09 10:21 PM
    Mine started doing that too but I could live with it. At least the key pad is not as warped as my smart skin I bought from casemate a while back. That was a big piece of sh*t. At least this key pad holds it's shape. I can not complain about that.
    07-20-09 10:23 PM
    Be careful when you remove the Seidio 360 case - I bought mine about a month ago, and I went to take the case off to clean some dust and the rubber part that covers the keys ripped....

I agree with rizzzzoooo about the casemate smart skin - had that first and it got all loose after a few weeks....

((((sigh))))
    07-20-09 10:52 PM
    mine recently starting doing the same thing and ive had it for around the same length of time
    what did you do? Im glad I am not the only one
    07-20-09 11:49 PM
    Glad I didn't get it.
    The case is really nice if it wasn't for this small problem. It fits perfect
    07-20-09 11:50 PM
    I had a SEIDIO clip for my 8310. After a while, I noticed that the edges of my Berry (towards the centre) got scratched while clipping it on and off the clip. Shame for such poor design. I had to shave off the offending egdes of the clip...Since them, I'm off SEIDIO...
    07-20-09 11:56 PM
    what did you do? Im glad I am not the only one
    nothing.. im just learning to live with it. sometimes it messes with my typing but not enough for me to want to remove the case altogether.
    07-21-09 12:03 AM
    nothing.. im just learning to live with it. sometimes it messes with my typing but not enough for me to want to remove the case altogether.
    yeah but for the price of these cases, they should last longer than a month. That is unacceptable in my eyes so I am hoping Seidio does right by me.
    07-21-09 12:10 AM

Same here... It really isnt an issue for me... I use the BB as a mp3 player @ the gym ...The case does its job protecting my BB from dirt and sweat on the keys
    07-21-09 01:47 AM
    I had seidio innocase for my bold for 3 months and it was perfect UNTIL I had to remove it a couple of times for forced battery pulls, it then stopped clicking back together properly and I had to junk it. I need a case because my Bold gets some fairly rough treatment and currently have casemate carbon fibre which is slide in case. This gives good protection but is bulky and pretty hideous to be honest so would be interested in any othe options from Bold owners

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-21-09 01:56 AM
    My Sedio case has protected my bold 3 times now from major falls and nothing but having the case pop out of place. bold in perfect condition.

My keypad is loose not after a couple of weeks but i can live with it. I dont care anymore if i do drop my bold. I know it will be fine when i pick it up
    07-21-09 07:31 AM
    i tried CaseMate and its really good
    07-21-09 08:50 AM
    yeah but for the price of these cases, they should last longer than a month. That is unacceptable in my eyes so I am hoping Seidio does right by me.
    Hello,

We are sorry to hear about your experience! We are confident that our Customer Service will to everything they can to provide you with the best service in getting your case replaced! Please let us know if you have any other questions.
    07-21-09 11:31 AM
    Hello,

We are sorry to hear about your experience! We are confident that our Customer Service will to everything they can to provide you with the best service in getting your case replaced! Please let us know if you have any other questions.
    Thank you for replying. I too hope that customer service contacts me and is able to replace the case b/c I did really like it. Thanks again.
    07-21-09 11:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD