04-12-10 06:00 PM
312 ... 7891011 ...
tools
    Sorry for all the spelling errors. The word wrap issue doesn't allow me to look back at my spelling lol sorry again

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-03-09 04:58 AM
    What I did when lately was put some windex on a microfiber cloth and cleans both the BB screen and the inside of the case and let it dry....

I really think it has something to do with tour face oils that get on the screen becasue I get it everytime I switch out cases now.

05-03-09 09:42 AM
    What I did when lately was put some windex on a microfiber cloth and cleans both the BB screen and the inside of the case and let it dry....

I really think it has something to do with tour face oils that get on the screen becasue I get it everytime I switch out cases now.

My first week this wasn't happening but now it won't go away and I use bt 24/7.
    05-03-09 12:22 PM
    I'll try that and keep you posted. Its just becoming very annoying to have all the bubbles. Thanks for the tip Clint. Mackless I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one having this issue

05-03-09 01:39 PM
    Ok I tried it and it actually worked to my surprise. Every so often I'll see a bubble form and then it goes away. I guess I'll have to do this every time I reopen the case Clint? Besides this one issue I love the case and haven't had a single issue. Its very solid all around and I recommend it to everyone!

05-03-09 02:01 PM

I think the bubbles are from having a screen protector on under the 360. I have a clairvue screen protector on underneath my 360 and I have bubbles. However, if I squeeze the case on both sides ( left convenience key to right convenience key ) the bubbles go away because the 360 screen protector is being lifted away from my clairvue because of the squeezing of the case. I am not sure if it bubbles if you dont have an additional screen protector on underneath the 360. I dont want to have to take of my clairvue to see, hopefully someone without an additional protector can comment on my hypothesis of double protectors causing the bubbles.
    05-03-09 03:05 PM
    I played with it both ways...... It doesn't really matter.

I would imaging is you leave the case on you should never need to do it.

I however change cases often and sometimes leave the phone naked

05-03-09 03:12 PM
    Playing around with it more, I was on the phone and I guess from pressing the phone up to my face, after the call was over the bubbles formed again. I reopened the case and closed it without cleaning it and the bubbles went away. I also tried it with and without my screen protector and like Clint said it doesn't make a difference.
    05-03-09 03:58 PM
    No...... No lint or dust on mine...

Only the silicone cases attract dust and lint for me

Ok, thanks heaps for clarifying that, looks like I'll be getting one of these soon.
    05-04-09 09:15 AM
    I think the bubbles are from having a screen protector on under the 360. I have a clairvue screen protector on underneath my 360 and I have bubbles. However, if I squeeze the case on both sides ( left convenience key to right convenience key ) the bubbles go away because the 360 screen protector is being lifted away from my clairvue because of the squeezing of the case. I am not sure if it bubbles if you dont have an additional screen protector on underneath the 360. I dont want to have to take of my clairvue to see, hopefully someone without an additional protector can comment on my hypothesis of double protectors causing the bubbles.
    I have "double protectors". What I experienced the first 2~3 days was that that kind of "stick" together like there is moisture in between. Squeezing both sides can let them go away, for a moment, so I give up squeezing it.
    Guess what? after that 2~3 days, it "cures" itself! No more problem and no more squeezing now.
    When I experienced that the 1st day, I called Seidio and they told me it is normal and wait for couple days. Yes, the problem disappear after days and I believe that was some sort of moisture or static between the case and the phone.
    05-04-09 11:47 AM
    Nice very nice, I've been having my 8900 in a leather holster from T-Mobile. It frightens me if I happen to drop it placing it in and out, this should do the trick of that not happening, well damaging it anyway.
    05-05-09 02:32 AM
    does anybody know where i can buy this case in the UK? looks worth investing in.
    05-05-09 05:32 AM
    Got mine last week, pretty nice so far. I didn't realize the keyboard was just a flimsy overlay... but I've gotten used to typing on it pretty quick.

The bubble issue, right off the bat, I noticed. Not a big deal, squeezing the sides got rid of that one. Now I'm noticing a new "feature"... rather than a bubble, there's a bit of a radiating "rainbow" effect coming from a couple of points on the screen. Squeezing distorts them, but doesn't get rid of them. Seems to be based on the underside, so wiping with a chamoise doesn't help.

Yeah, the lint/specks buildup, but brush off easy.

I'm a bit wary about just sticking this in my pocket, and I didn't realize how huge the leather case was... so it's pretty much side-holster only. I loved keeping my 8900 in the pouch in my pocket, so I'll have to get used to that. I'm just afraid of scratching the screen cover.

Fingerprints galore on the black parts of this case, but like anything else, they wipe off surprisingly easy.
    05-05-09 09:13 AM
    I like the idea... of a screen protector for the screen protector....LOL
    05-05-09 09:16 AM
    i honestly thing the 8900 is way too sexy to cover it with this case, plus im in the process of blacking out my phone so i thought it would be poitless to cover the phoe after blacking it out
    05-05-09 08:57 PM
    anything i can do to get rid of the bubbles???
    05-06-09 11:46 PM
    Some are not getting the bubbles at all and others can not get rid of them. Most of the time I don't have them.

Just make sure the inside of the protector and screen of your phone is clean and then leave it alone for a few days, and I think they go away for most. I change cases so often that I have to clean it a lot. I am convinced that when it happens to me it is from using the phone without the case and "face" oil gets on it...LOL at face oil.
    05-07-09 07:19 AM
    Heh, in regards to face-oiling your phone every time you use it...

I've adopted my own new method. You see... my index finger is usually at the upper side of the phone when I use it, so I extend it to my ear to maintain a space of about an inch between the phone and me... I can hear just fine, and apparently be heard.

NO MORE FACE OIL PHONE.

Feel free to use this method for yourselves.
    05-07-09 08:19 AM
    You should patent this method and charge royalties!!!
    05-07-09 08:32 AM
    Brett,

We designed the 360 so our customer wouldn't need an additional screen guard, but in reality it shouldn't make a big difference. There may be some bubbling for the first week or so, but as someone else posted in this thread, it should go away on its own.

Thanks,
    05-07-09 10:56 AM
    I took my case off tonight to clean it. no damage or anything yet.

Whats a good way of cleaning the case? Soak in lukewarm water?
    G1,

I wouldn't recommend putting any liquids on the case. You should just be able to wipe anything off with a clean dry cloth.

Thanks,
    05-07-09 10:59 AM
    I'm sure it's been said before...

But uh, how do you remove this thing?
    05-08-09 01:38 PM
    I have had my case for several days now and I love it, but I have a small problem that is bothering the crap out of me...on the inside ("phone" side) of the screen protector there are two small scratches and i dont know how they got there but now whenever I look at the screen I am plagued by these two scratches! does anybody know how to make them disappear or go away or fix them?
    Last edited by drache713; 05-08-09 at 01:48 PM.
    05-08-09 01:44 PM
    yay i just ordered my case.. 41.35 after i chose my shipping and handling its sooooo worth it
    05-08-09 01:47 PM
    I'm sure it's been said before...

But uh, how do you remove this thing?
    Start on the right side of the phone...by the USB port and pry that small piece apart. Then work your way around the bottom of the phone....
    05-08-09 02:10 PM
312 ... 7891011 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD