04-12-10 05:00 PM
312 ... 56789 ...
tools
    I know ClintRo has a black bezel on his BlackBerry which could be the reason he doesn't have any scratches as the black bezel may tend not to scratch as easy or is less visible to scratches as opposed to the chrome bezel. It's nothing major, but it kinda sucks to get scratches on your phone from a case that is suppose to protect it against scratches and not scratch it up. Good thing the bezel is replaceable.
    04-27-09 03:02 PM
    I have the stock bezel and there are no scratches.
    04-27-09 03:19 PM
    I have the stock bezel and there are no scratches.
    I guess luck is on your side
    04-27-09 03:36 PM
    Hello,

I'm sorry if I missed something, but if you could take some pictures for me about the problem area that you are describing about the scratches, I will be more than happy to forward it to my product engineers. If there's something wrong with just your case, we definitely want to know about it! Again, I apologize for any inconvenience that you may have experienced, and please let me know if there's anything I can do.
    04-27-09 06:49 PM
    which Seidio case for the 8900 have you used that has caused so many problems for you?
    04-27-09 07:58 PM
    which Seidio case for the 8900 have you used that has caused so many problems for you?
    I have the Innocase 360 and Innocase II.
    04-27-09 08:39 PM
    thnx clint appreciate the feedback
    Last edited by exclip; 04-27-09 at 09:11 PM. Reason: and seidioseido!
    04-27-09 09:01 PM
    This would be a major upgrade to the 360 where the screen guard is built right into the casing instead of underneith with the adhesive. and the keyboard intigrated.. if it isnt patented yet this would be a great case yea? you should send that to your R n D department! With the felt inside and coating it with the smooth rubber stuff on the outside in different colors like you guys did with the innocase II, except for the screen portion ofcourse. That would be kick A$$!
    Last edited by exclip; 04-27-09 at 10:17 PM. Reason: addition
    04-27-09 10:11 PM
    Is this compatible with the Desktop Charging Cradle?
    04-27-09 11:45 PM
    It is compatible with the Seidio desktop charger....not the regular blackberry one.
    04-28-09 07:45 AM
    I ordered my stuff near the end of last week... how long does it take to get shipping information from Seidio? I figured I would have heard SOMETHING by now...
    04-28-09 08:12 AM
    2 to 3 days..... But I would guess it depends.
    04-28-09 08:20 AM
    This would be a major upgrade to the 360 where the screen guard is built right into the casing instead of underneith with the adhesive. and the keyboard intigrated.. if it isnt patented yet this would be a great case yea? you should send that to your R n D department! With the felt inside and coating it with the smooth rubber stuff on the outside in different colors like you guys did with the innocase II, except for the screen portion ofcourse. That would be kick A$$!
    that is sweet!!
    04-28-09 08:23 AM
    does anybody know where i can get this case from in the UK?

thanks
    04-28-09 08:36 AM
    Hello everybody this is my first reply/post. I have that clear case, got it off EBAY for $1.60. I haven't have any problem with the case yet and I like the fact that the screen protector that is built in is hard plastic. I do wish it had something to cover the keys. To answer your question ClintRo I don't believe it would work with the cradle since the whole back is solid, the cutouts it has is for the camera and speaker.
    04-28-09 01:03 PM
    is this case backordered now all of a sudden????

i ordered the case on friday and was assured that the case would arrive to me by wednesday, as i paid extra for fedex 2day shipping.

i gave them a call today and they said no the case is backordered as of now and they don't have any idea as to when it would be shipping, but they said it could be tomorrow or thursday... i then asked the guy if he would credit my 2day shipping cost and he said that he couldn't do anything about it.

if the product was backordered it should say that at the time of order so you know when to expect the product.

and for the representative i spoke to not being able to do anything about this is beyond terrible. for a $50 case including shipping, surly he could have done something for me. this is the last seidio product i will purchase and advise others to take caution when ordering from them... when they say a product is in stock, it is probably backordered as they do not take the courtesy to indicate if one of their products is backordered.

terrible customer service experience! not the type of customer service experience you would expect from a company selling high quality cases and accessories.
    04-28-09 03:40 PM
    Hello everybody this is my first reply/post. I have that clear case, got it off EBAY for $1.60. I haven't have any problem with the case yet and I like the fact that the screen protector that is built in is hard plastic. I do wish it had something to cover the keys. To answer your question ClintRo I don't believe it would work with the cradle since the whole back is solid, the cutouts it has is for the camera and speaker.
    The innocase 360 will work with seidio chraging cardle but not the blackberry charging cradle.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-28-09 03:49 PM
    ipaqman:
    I'm am sorry for your troubles with seidio. I currently have two cases for my 8900 the innocase II and the 360. The 360 keyboard was not laying as flat as I would like so I emailed customer support, filled out the form they have online and I'm now getting a replacement shipped out. All this within 24 hours. Have you tried contacting anyone via the customer service on their website? I have never called only used their website and always have good luck - maybe it's worth a try?
    04-28-09 03:57 PM
    The 360 is just plain ugly. I don't want my 8900 to look like my 8320, nor does RIM.
    04-28-09 04:52 PM
    ipaqman:
    I'm am sorry for your troubles with seidio. I currently have two cases for my 8900 the innocase II and the 360. The 360 keyboard was not laying as flat as I would like so I emailed customer support, filled out the form they have online and I'm now getting a replacement shipped out. All this within 24 hours. Have you tried contacting anyone via the customer service on their website? I have never called only used their website and always have good luck - maybe it's worth a try?
    Oh snap,I better contact them too because that's one of the problems I have with this case.
    04-28-09 04:56 PM
    i would definitely call them... even though they have the worst customer service i have every experienced!
    04-28-09 05:43 PM
    Although the Innocase 360 is a decent case, potential buyers should be aware this case does scratch up the bezel a little bit just like the original Innocase.
    deal breaker. saving my money and sticking with what i've already got.
    04-28-09 06:03 PM
    i would definitely get the incipio case instead... much better case and their customer service is top notch!
    04-28-09 06:30 PM
    The 360 is just plain ugly. I don't want my 8900 to look like my 8320, nor does RIM.

Personal preference. I like my pink one and frankly I don't care what RIM wants. My money, my phone = I get to put whatever case I want on it
    04-28-09 07:24 PM
    is this case backordered now all of a sudden????

i ordered the case on friday and was assured that the case would arrive to me by wednesday, as i paid extra for fedex 2day shipping.

i gave them a call today and they said no the case is backordered as of now and they don't have any idea as to when it would be shipping, but they said it could be tomorrow or thursday... i then asked the guy if he would credit my 2day shipping cost and he said that he couldn't do anything about it.

if the product was backordered it should say that at the time of order so you know when to expect the product.

and for the representative i spoke to not being able to do anything about this is beyond terrible. for a $50 case including shipping, surly he could have done something for me. this is the last seidio product i will purchase and advise others to take caution when ordering from them... when they say a product is in stock, it is probably backordered as they do not take the courtesy to indicate if one of their products is backordered.

terrible customer service experience! not the type of customer service experience you would expect from a company selling high quality cases and accessories.
    Yep, got the same response. Site still doesn't/didn't say backordered, and I made sure to emphasize that.

I think I'll be cancelling my order today anyway due to what I'm hearing about all the bezel-scratching.
    04-29-09 09:13 AM
312 ... 56789 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD