04-12-10 05:00 PM
312 ... 34567 ...
tools
    They have the combo don't they?? Scroll down to the bottom of the page on the seidio site.

Also "taxbreak" code will give you 10% off.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    There's no combo for the Innocase 360 and a leather case.
    "taxbreak" ended yesterday.

=/
    04-23-09 01:04 PM
    Oh dear, I hope the work didn't kill you Clint! Haha

And taxbreak ended?! WHAT. I was going to use that this afternoon, any other codes?
    04-23-09 01:06 PM
    I'm sure if you hassle seidioseidio, they'll hook you up! Don't quote me on that though!

04-23-09 01:08 PM
    I see this case is only 1mm in thickness and it seems to provide excellent protection against scratches as it is fully covered, but what kind of protection does this provide against drops from lets say a few ft. high on concrete, a tile or wooden floor? Is this case shock absorbing?

I have both the innocase II and the 360 - they are made from the same material. I have dropped mine on my tile kitchen floor, a parking lot and the grocery store line. I got a scuff mark from the parking lot incident, but only on the case - nothing on the phone. Nothing happened to my phone on any falls, no reset, no cut off, etc.; just picked it up and worked as usual.

This case is more 'shock absorbing' than the crystal clear siedio I have for my 8320, but no I don't think you can drop it out of a window and nothing will happen. I can say from my own experiences that the case is worth the money and still looks nice on the phone. I like the keyboard cover because I was concerned about dust, etc. getting into the spaces. The screen protector is very nice because it will keep dust from getting into that small area at the top of the phone where the lcd and phone connect.
    04-23-09 01:11 PM
    Sorry about the coupon code.

Here is the combo
    Innocase 360 / Horizontal Leather Case Combo, Black

04-23-09 01:14 PM
    Ah, thank you. I didn't see that on either of the product pages... Hmm.
    04-23-09 01:19 PM
    NP...... .

Saved ya $10 hehehehehe

04-23-09 01:22 PM
    Thank you for your interest in our products! Currently, we have an Earth Day promotion that will last through April that will take $5 off $50 of purchase (EARTH5) or $10 off $75 purchase (EARTH10)
    Seidio rocks :3
    04-24-09 07:16 AM
    I'll have to get one of those. My 8900 is still riding bare back!!!

04-24-09 07:27 AM
    Just received mine, today. Overall, it's nice. However, one little thing is bothering me. There appear to be creases in two of the corners of the screen protector (as if someone had folded it, at the corners). Anyone else have this issue?
    04-24-09 06:12 PM
    On the inside of the case facing the phone or on the outside?
    04-24-09 07:53 PM
    I just popped mine apart and looked it over. I don't see any creases on the inside or the outside of the screen protector.
    04-24-09 07:54 PM
    I just popped mine apart and looked it over. I don't see any creases on the inside or the outside of the screen protector.
    Guess I just got a bad one.

It's the screen protector, itself. Can be seen from both sides. On further inspection, from the inside, I can see that mine is due to being poorly glued in those corners.

Any way, I just figured another thing out. The spots that Clint said might be due to his ear oils (lack of a better term) are actually due to the screen protector touching the screen. If you squeeze the case, from the sides (which lifts the protector from the screen), the spots go away.

I'm probably going to just remove the screen protector. Doesn't seem like a very good design. It should have been hard plastic, IMO. It's more like a film. So, you will get this behavior where it wants to adhere to the screen but it can't due to it's construction as a separate piece.

I bought the case, mainly, for the keyboard cover, clamshell design (hate the bottom slide in design... of the Inno II).

Problem solved, for me, I guess.
    Last edited by Quijib0; 04-24-09 at 08:37 PM.
    04-24-09 08:30 PM
    looks like a really nice case- id be all about it if they made it for the curve-forgive me if its out there already and im just a dumba$$ not to realize it!! its just this closet that ive been locked in for years......LOL
    04-24-09 08:34 PM
    Well I did just did a review on the Incipio Feather Case for the 8900, not to give myself a plug, but check it out.
    04-24-09 08:40 PM
    I'm probably going to just remove the screen protector. Doesn't seem like a very good design. It should have been hard plastic, IMO. It's more like a film. So, you will get this behavior where it wants to adhere to the screen but it can't due to it's construction as a separate piece.
    Screen protectors built into cases usually suck and have problems. I don't particularly get why they didn't make it optional.
    04-24-09 09:01 PM
    Screen protectors built into cases usually suck and have problems. I don't particularly get why they didn't make it optional.
    I've actually had good experiences, with the hard plastic type. Not sure how this thin-film type got past their QA...
    04-24-09 09:06 PM
    I just received my case today as well and for the most part it seems pretty good. There's one thing that kinda annoys me and that is that some keys close to the edge of the case don't press down as easy and require more pressure to register the key strokes. [ie: Q, A, alt, left shift key, 0, sym, right shift key, enter key, del, P] Anyone else noticing this?
    04-24-09 09:18 PM
    The only one I noticed that on is the space bar - everything else is perfect. I like the screen protector myself.
    04-24-09 09:27 PM
    I thought Clintro was going 2 do a video review on youtube, I read the review he typed on hear but I want to see more before I spend another $30 on another innocase for my 8900. Is it worth it to trade up to the 360?
    04-26-09 08:24 PM
    I prefer the 360 over my innocase II at this point. I was really stressed about the screen just being 'out there' in the open. And yes, I did have numerous screen protectors, but I just thought is wasn't enough.

That being said - I'm sort of a case collector I like them like I like shoes and bags.
    04-26-09 08:27 PM
    Is it weird typing with the keyboard cover on? Is there any discount codes? the taxbreak one is expired.
    04-26-09 08:39 PM
    It takes some getting used to, but once you get it, its fine. I just REALLY like the keyboard being protected from dust, dirt, etc. and it's much better than the keyboard cover that came with my otterbox for my 8320. That one was like the plastic on grandma's furniture
    04-26-09 08:50 PM
    I have one question. Is the 'click' of the keyboard less noticeable with the case? Funny thing is I like it, and if it gets rid of that then I may not be too big of a fan.. But overall I should be able to get used to the silicone keyboard just like the standard one?
    04-26-09 08:53 PM
    I am uploading the video review as I type....sorry busy weekend

I will post when it is up.

04-26-09 10:09 PM
312 ... 34567 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD