04-12-10 05:00 PM
312 ... 23456 ...
tools
    I use to have the 8310 pearl, now I've upgraded to the 8900 Curve...I'm loving the curve, I love it so much I've even brought 3 snap on cases to keep it protected...(In different colours and designs) LOL...
    04-22-09 11:18 AM
    OK.... when I post fluff you will get a disclaimer....lol

It is as black as the Innocase II...and my shots are not professional...

no problem, b-rother
    04-22-09 11:21 AM
    I just got mine as well and must say this one is definitely a keeper. There is complete protection over the entire phone. Only two minor complaints so far, the trackball will take some getting use to and the back light is not as bright as I expected in the dark. But other then that if anyone want some total protection this is definitely the case to give you that peace of mind.
    04-22-09 11:23 AM
    i've found that cases that go over the screen tend to scratch the screen. i'd prefer one with no screen protection and instead use a screen protector
    04-22-09 11:32 AM
    Cilantro's reviews are always full of fluff. I don't even read that junk!

* J/K Cilantro gives great reviews ... even though I hate him!
    04-22-09 01:36 PM
    What kind of holster/pouch do you use with this, and does the holster-mode still work?
    04-22-09 03:49 PM
    Holster-mode (standby) works and I have the seidio spring clip holster and a leather one for the innocase both work.

Basically anything that works with the silicone covers will work with this.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-22-09 03:54 PM
    Nice pics. I wish it was darker though. Really grey looking...
    04-22-09 04:26 PM
    Those pictures are misleading since i had it in full sun.... it is not that grey.... I will get better ones tonight.
    04-22-09 05:07 PM
    I have a big reservation about this case and that is the "clam shell" design. I do think it is innovative and I like the screen and keyboard protection however I won't be interested in purchasing one. The Seidio case I had on my 8310 was this same type of "clam shell" design and over time it definitely breaks down - especially when you want to do battery pull, change out memory cards, etc.
    I totally agree with Aristile! I like that the entire bb is protected, but...

My husband had the old Seidio case when he had his 8320 and he hated the strip across the center and the clamshell design because the case broke rather quickly after almost daily battery pulls. And I'm not sure about the silicone covering the keyboard because I had a case like that for one of my other blackberries and I couldn't type with it on.

I'll stick with the Innocase II.
    04-22-09 05:58 PM
    Used to have a seidio clear 2 piece case on my Treo 755p. If I dropped it the case would go flying apart in two different directions (kinda pointless at that point).

Hopefully this doesn't have that issue.
    04-22-09 06:41 PM
    Those pictures are misleading since i had it in full sun.... it is not that grey.... I will get better ones tonight.
    Hello,

The Black on the Innocase 360 is the same as the Black on Innocase II Surface. Different viewing angles may cause the color variation, but it is indeed black!

I totally agree with Aristile! I like that the entire bb is protected, but...

My husband had the old Seidio case when he had his 8320 and he hated the strip across the center and the clamshell design because the case broke rather quickly after almost daily battery pulls. And I'm not sure about the silicone covering the keyboard because I had a case like that for one of my other blackberries and I couldn't type with it on.

I'll stick with the Innocase II.
    Thanks to utilities like QuickPull, more and more users no longer need to do a manual battery pull. The tabs on Innocase 360 are strengthened for those users who still prefer the traditional way though!
    04-23-09 09:17 AM
    Hey Guys,

So I know you all wanted a review of the Innocase 360 posted and here it goes.

1. Protection – The protection on this case is great. It has the same form factor and the same build material as the Innocase II. The keyboard is covered by a silicon type material just like the rest of the case, but without the hard part. The screen protector is nice and clear, I can not comment on the durability at this time. When I first put the case on the protector had some moisture under it but that has dissipated over the last day.

2. The Keyboard - It has its good and bad features. I like the rubber padding and the fact that no dust or dirt will get in to the keyboard. But, it does take some getting used to, I don’t type as fast on it due to the softer feed back. The back light does shine thru the letters but is not as bright as it would be without the cover, but it works for me. It does muffle the clicking sound when you type…so I will get in less trouble while typing at night in bed…LOL

3. The Clips or Fasters – They hold very tight, durability appears good. It locks in on the left side and snaps closed on the right side. I have taken it apart about 15 times over the last few days and it still stays together pretty well. The buttons are easily accessible as well.

4. The Look – The face on the 360 doesn’t show any of the bezel on the front of the device but if I had the Silver bezel you would see some of it on the side openings.

I really do like this case but will have to see about the durability of the clips and if I can get used to the typing issue. If you want screen and keyboard coverage this is the case for you. I will be using it for the next few weeks and report back any issues. This will be making some trips to the beach with me

04-23-09 10:17 AM
    I just ordered the Innocase II surface earlier this week. They both look like great cases, now if I can only find one as nice for my wife's (my old) G1.
    04-23-09 10:26 AM
    hey clint do you think we can get a youtube review? i wanna see this thing in action. Thanks a lot
    04-23-09 10:28 AM
    Would it be possible to remove the keyboard without damaging the integrity of the case as a whole? I really don't like using a keyboard cover (based on past experience), but really like the look of this overall.
    04-23-09 10:50 AM
    hey clint do you think we can get a youtube review? i wanna see this thing in action. Thanks a lot
    +1

You do so much that we now expect more! Haha, just whenever you get around to it we would appreciate it.

Thanks Clint! Are you at 5,000 yet? :P
    04-23-09 10:53 AM
    Got my pink one five minutes ago! Super easy to install. Don't really see an issue with the tabs. I had a clear seidio case for my 8320 and never had a problem with that - very similiar design on the 360. Keyboard cover is VERY nice and doesn't cause any problems for me when typing. The trackball is a little lower, but after a day or two of use I think I will be used to it.

I just like the total coverage on this case. I have dropped this phone three times and have almost died each time. I had the innocase II on all three times and there was not one scratch. I have been worried about the keyboard and screen being 'exposed' so the 360 is exactly what I was looking for.
    04-23-09 10:59 AM
    +1

You do so much that we now expect more! Haha, just whenever you get around to it we would appreciate it.

Thanks Clint! Are you at 5,000 yet? :P
    He's an herb! What more do you expect from him??

04-23-09 11:00 AM
    Ha no kidding. There should be a section devoted to watching Clint's progress - I mean I don't know how he breached 1000 in like a month - now that is madness.

Of course there are many out there who deserve recognition (Skull, Forever, Aristile, Duvi, Thinkamp, etc etc etc)
    04-23-09 11:49 AM
    Got my pink one five minutes ago! Super easy to install. Don't really see an issue with the tabs. I had a clear seidio case for my 8320 and never had a problem with that - very similiar design on the 360. Keyboard cover is VERY nice and doesn't cause any problems for me when typing. The trackball is a little lower, but after a day or two of use I think I will be used to it.

I just like the total coverage on this case. I have dropped this phone three times and have almost died each time. I had the innocase II on all three times and there was not one scratch. I have been worried about the keyboard and screen being 'exposed' so the 360 is exactly what I was looking for.
    How 'tough' do you think the screen protector is? Also do you think it will scratch easily (like should I be considering putting a screen protector on the screen protector.. lol)
    04-23-09 11:50 AM
    Thanks guys!!

I should have a youtube review up by friday night.

The keyboard could be removed with a razor or hobby knife. I am sure.

Screen protector looks pretty good..... I would imagine it is the same as the one you can buy direct from them and I have not heard anything bad about that one.

Nope I am on WAP but not to 5000 yet LOL. Actually had to do some work this week Hahaha

Last edited by ClintRo; 04-23-09 at 12:59 PM.
    04-23-09 12:54 PM
    Hello,

Thank you all for your interest! Seidio is announcing the immediate availability of our Innocase 360 for the Blackberry 8900 Curve in Deep Black and Rose Pink. Sapphire Blue and Burgundy Red will also be available for preorders, and we expect shipping for those to begin at no later than the week of April 27. Here are so pictures for your enjoyment:
    I see this case is only 1mm in thickness and it seems to provide excellent protection against scratches as it is fully covered, but what kind of protection does this provide against drops from lets say a few ft. high on concrete, a tile or wooden floor? Is this case shock absorbing?
    04-23-09 12:57 PM
    Are there any current Seidio coupon codes? I'd love to get this with the leather pouch, but not feeling like dropping $70 right now.

Also, what's the difference between the leather case and the leather case for extended battery?
    04-23-09 12:58 PM
    They have the combo don't they?? Scroll down to the bottom of the page on the seidio site.

Also "taxbreak" code will give you 10% off.

04-23-09 01:02 PM
312 ... 23456 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD