04-12-10 06:00 PM
312 1234 ...
tools
    Yeah, but that does no good for the 360 since it obviously isn't going to be released in the next couple days. Good deal for other products though.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

Or maybe it is for sale NOW.... LOL!!!
    04-20-09 02:33 PM
    hope that we still can see our keyboard in the middle of the night with this 360

i know for sure if it has absolute clear case option, i will go for it. i know that my gf will take it in pinkgold
    04-20-09 03:21 PM
    Aristile makes a good point.. with this design won't it fault over time? And also I'd be VERY interested in some reviews of the silicone over the keyboard, it's a worry of mine for sure.
    04-20-09 03:25 PM
    The silicon over the keyboard works fine for those who are familiar with the case mate silicon skin case, I'd assume it is similar. They have it it for the Bold and the Curve 8300 series. My only complaint with that case was over time the case stretches and isn't as snug
    04-20-09 03:30 PM
    I think this could be an excellent case because:
    1. Covers the whole show so you don't need a separate screen sheet. That by itself makes it work the extra $6 over the regular case. Makes putting in your pocket as good as a nice pouch and it's ready to go. The regular case looked nice but offers minimal protection IMO. I had a couple for my pearl. I want my keyboard covered when it's in my pocket, in my golfbag, etc.
    Concerns:
    1. Can you see the keys light up in the dark? That's huge IMO. Somebody already asked it. I bet you cannot and that could be a dealbreaker, it would be for me anyway.
    2. Can you type on the silicone board? Gotta wait for reviews. Very important for BB junkies. I'm just guessing it'll be OK at first but how long the surface stays taught over time who knows. We'll have another phone by then I guess.
    3. The clamshell thing. If it's like the others they're not fun to take apart and the clips want to break. You won't want to take the phone out. Which brings me to my final thing....
    4. You're gonna want to cough up $25 for the cradle to charge it. Advantage Seidio. They make nice looking stuff (I've spent a benjamin) but it ain't cheap, and it wants to go with their other stuff.
    Last edited by thebignewt; 04-20-09 at 03:44 PM.
    04-20-09 03:37 PM
    If you could make a case that's built like an innocase II (no silicon keyboard) with a built in LCD protector, I'd buy one.. I'm sure a lot of other people would too.

04-20-09 04:10 PM
    The only thing I really worry about is my screen. Although this case looks nice and gives total protection, the 8900 is just too sexy to cover up with a condom. I guess I have mixed feelings on a case. It totally transforms the phone from its orignal look, everyone wants to protect their phone, but you can't take it to the grave with you. I say live a little and go naked. Also if it covers the keys from backlighting definite deal breaker. But for someone who wants total protection looks like the best case to date.

04-20-09 04:17 PM
    I have a big reservation about this case and that is the "clam shell" design. I do think it is innovative and I like the screen and keyboard protection however I won't be interested in purchasing one. The Seidio case I had on my 8310 was this same type of "clam shell" design and over time it definitely breaks down - especially when you want to do battery pull, change out memory cards, etc.
    Hello,

Since the start of the Innocase development, we have been paying special attention to those areas that you mentioned. We have reinforced the joint section of the case as well as the tabs to ensure that they are durable. As long as proper installation and removal instructions are followed, users shouldn't have any issue with the case.

We've opted for an layer of ultra-thin silicone material to enhance users' typing experience, the ample openings around the trackball and ports should provide protections without hindering any usability.

Also if it covers the keys from backlighting definite deal breaker. But for someone who wants total protection looks like the best case to date.
    Sorry if it was not mentioned in the posting, but the keyboard cover is laser-etched to allow backlight to shine through, and additional grip you will have with the cover on the small keys definitely enhances the typing experience.

Again, Deep Black & Rose Pink cases are shipping today as well as the Leather Case & Holster Combos, order yours today!
    Last edited by seidioseidio; 04-20-09 at 04:21 PM.
    04-20-09 04:19 PM
    Faster typing? Now that makes me interested. Thanks for posting in our fourms and keeping us updated with our questions and concerns.

04-20-09 04:26 PM
    The only thing I really worry about is my screen. Although this case looks nice and gives total protection, the 8900 is just too sexy to cover up with a condom.

The many flavored/many styled pouch does cover the whole deal and allows the phone to be naked when in use. That's why they're popular. Sounds like the new 360 will let the light shine through the keyboard. They're thinking at Seidio.

Hello,

Since the start of the Innocase development, we have been paying special attention to those areas that you mentioned. We have reinforced the joint section of the case as well as the tabs to ensure that they are durable. As long as proper installation and removal instructions are followed, users shouldn't have any issue with the case.

We've opted for an layer of ultra-thin silicone material to enhance users' typing experience, the ample openings around the trackball and ports should provide protections without hindering any usability.

Sorry if it was not mentioned in the posting, but the keyboard cover is laser-etched to allow backlight to shine through, and additional grip you will have with the cover on the small keys definitely enhances the typing experience.
    If they made it easier to take apart with better clips that's good thing. People could buy $10 charging cradles then. I'm interested in the typing impressions. I already bought a new case that I haven't even got yet so I'll wait
    04-20-09 04:43 PM
    Hello,

Thank you all for your interest! Seidio is announcing the immediate availability of our Innocase 360 for the Blackberry 8900 Curve in Deep Black and Rose Pink. Sapphire Blue and Burgundy Red will also be available for preorders, and we expect shipping for those to begin at no later than the week of April 27.
    Will this fit the existing Innocase Holster?
    04-20-09 04:54 PM
    Will this fit the existing Innocase Holster?
    Hello,

It sure will! The Innocase 360 features a very similar thickness that will allow continued use of the Innocase Holster, the Desktop Charging Cradle, and Leather Cases.
    04-20-09 05:56 PM
    Look okay to me
    04-20-09 11:11 PM
    I'm thinking the silicone over the keys could help. I find the keys on my 8900 rather slick! Also I'm glad to hear about the clips because that's where my last seidio case gave it up!

04-21-09 12:10 AM
    hmm, i gotta see this case in person. i think it takes away the original look of the 8900.
    04-21-09 12:30 AM
    i prefer my innocase II, less....covered...don't like EVERything to be covered!! seems to make it bulkier..
    04-21-09 01:12 AM
    I like being able to pop the bottom off the innocase II to put it in my charging cradle. Not worth the money to invest in the 360 plus a charger since I already have good protection now.

04-21-09 01:38 AM
    So I have one on the way.... When I get it i will check it out and post up a review
    04-21-09 12:06 PM
    So I have one on the way.... When I get it i will check it out and post up a review
    Like your reviews are worth anything on this forum!

04-21-09 12:20 PM
    Geez, that's a nice gesture Clint.

Like your reviews are worth anything on this forum!

Geez, Clint kinda takes it in the shorts around here, the poor guy.
    04-21-09 12:24 PM
    LOL.... dont worry Skull is just my stalker....
    04-21-09 12:29 PM
    Geez, that's a nice gesture Clint.

Geez, Clint kinda takes it in the shorts around here, the poor guy.
    His name is Cilantro, not Clint!! And besides, I like messing with herb boy!

04-21-09 12:32 PM
    hahahahaha...

Shut up skull... when is your 360 coming in? They tried to deliver mine today!!
    04-21-09 12:34 PM
    Mine should be here Thursday. What did you use overnight shipping?
    04-21-09 12:35 PM
    Hello,

Again, Deep Black & Rose Pink cases are shipping today as well as the Leather Case & Holster Combos, order yours today!
    I would have to see reviews of these improvements and probably have hands-on observations with this new case to see the improvements you are talking about. The Innocase for my 8310 was good at first and then over time it broke down and is now useless. I think the design itself is just flawed. The design of the Innocase II is much much better.
    04-21-09 12:37 PM
312 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD