04-12-10 05:00 PM
312 ... 111213
tools
    The cases are junk.

LOL.
    So, Lazerus, what do you REALLY think about the cases? ROTFLOL
    07-07-09 03:15 PM
    They are over-rated, over-hyped, made in China, too thin, don't snap in right, cheap, shall I go on?

Spend $9.99 and get a TMO case.

Done.

People over hype the Seidio inocase because they feel they're getting some kind of amazing value for $35.00.

You aren't.

Sorry InnoFanBoys, I've tried them, seen them, have one, and ---- they're cheap china garbage for the $.
    07-07-09 03:26 PM
    They cost way more than other makes for sure. I had a Pearl case and it was average quality build/materials. The more cowbell battery was excellent though, but it too was pricey. I'm not a big Seidio fan mainly because of the price. Their stuff isn't that innovative/unique to justify it IMO. To each their own though.
    07-07-09 03:30 PM
    i hate silicone/rubber cases.
    07-07-09 05:00 PM
    They are over-rated, over-hyped, made in China, too thin, don't snap in right, cheap, shall I go on?

Done.

People over hype the Seidio inocase because they feel they're getting some kind of amazing value for $35.00.

You aren't.

Sorry InnoFanBoys, I've tried them, seen them, have one, and ---- they're cheap china garbage for the $.
    I like the cases, they work for me. If it's made in China then so be it, I buy what I like. I don't think I am getting some sort of "amazing value", just the case that I want. If you don't like it that's fine with me, that's why there are hundreds of cases to choose from.
    07-08-09 07:58 AM

Done.

You aren't.

You are just a Inno-hater .

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-08-09 08:27 AM
    I am only writing this because I am very disappointed with this case. I am sure there are threads about this already as well but I felt I needed my own. I've had the 360 case since the week after it came out. It was great at first. Then I started noticing it was wearing out. I dropped the phone twice and both times on a carpeted area.The top right hand portion of my case has cracked due to this. The crack is not allowing the clip to enter the slot to secure the phone tight and now I pretty much have no use for this case. I know I've seen a user that works for Seidio come on here and post comments with help to users and I was wondering if he could help me with this issue. Also near the track ball around the circle area, the plastic is starting to peal where the arrow key is (I guess because I've been using the phone so much lately) I paid 35 bucks for this case and I honestly invested in this case thinking it would last me more than 3 months. It's a great case, yes, but right now I am very unhappy with it. Can anyone help me with any information? I'm really frustrated about this and I do not think I should dish out another $35 on a new case. I mean the case is supposed to protect the phone and keep it secure, not break because the phone actually fell. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks Lazerus and Clintro.
    07-16-09 05:42 PM
    WOW!

I sent my case back because of the peeling and bubbling. I just got the new one.

Holy CRAP. This is v2.0, obviously. It fits like a glove, VERY perfect form compared to the first two. The keypad area is a different material, and much darker/blacker. It will NOT peel.

The screen does NOT bubble, and I don't see how it can.

If you guys are getting yours replaced, now's the time... the new ones fixed all the problems with the first ones. I am VERY happy with this case so far, it looks absolutely amazing (even compared to the previous versions of the 360)

No more unsightly bubbles, or gaps between the two pieces... oh man.

I'll stop now... just had to express how great this version of the 360 is.

Edit: Ohhhh, the keypad area is also FIRM. It doesn't bubble up and get flimsy anymore! It feels like you're typing using the actual keypad, like there's nothing covering it.
    Last edited by gpia7r; 07-16-09 at 09:12 PM.
    07-16-09 09:09 PM
    The screen does NOT bubble, and I don't see how it can.
    No more unsightly bubbles, or gaps between the two pieces... oh man.
    I regretfully have to retract this statement. While this version of the Innocase 360 is wonderful... it still hasn't solved the screen problem. This is my third replacement, and I'm just going to say final replacement. I'll live with it, but I don't think I should have to "ugly" something that should be so beautiful.

Even more, this is the worst case of screen splotchiness yet. It's just a big, black area on the screen protector that presses up against the BB8900 screen and causes an unsightly bubble/wet effect. It's embarassing to show people anything on the BB because of it -_-

Other than that, I stand by my statements about the keyboard and the fit. They are much better.

Unless Seidio is intentionally sending me stuff from the bottom of the barrel of returns, this doesn't seem like it can be fixed.
    Last edited by gpia7r; 07-21-09 at 09:12 AM.
    07-21-09 09:09 AM
    My keyboard is peeling and I've tried to contact Seidio about it buy they needed original purchase dates and such that I (somehow) don't have. Anyone?
    07-27-09 04:06 PM
    I just received my Innocase 360 today from the CB store and I'm assuming it is the new and improved unit? I really like the fit and protection it offers and also how it has hidden the sloppy battery door and keypad. The only issue is the screen protector is laying on the screen causing the bubble effect. I was under the impression that was addressed? Anyone else with a 2nd version with this problem? Guess I'll be contacting Siedio tomorrow.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-28-09 05:37 PM
    Purchased my 360 + holster combo on Feb.14 and started using it by end of Feb.

I consider myself not a heavy texter, but the rubber keyboard cover is already white around the trackball and above the T, Y and U keys.
    Worst of all is that the rubber is stretching and bulging, making typing a real hassle.

I just contacted them from this forum and hopefully will get an exchange.
    However, if I bought my case in February, I'd figured mine is from the "corrected" batch already, in which case, most probably the lifespan of the replacement would be around 2 months... and that sucks.

Apart from the rubber cover, I'm lovin' it! When I get the new replacement, I'll try removing the rubber cover from the old one... negating the keyboard protection, but hopefully making me and my messages happer.

By the way, several friends of mine got a case + holster combo that is an EXACT COPY of Seidio's, sans the screen and keyboard covers. Has anyone seen these?
    04-12-10 05:00 PM
312 ... 111213
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD