04-12-10 05:00 PM
312 ... 10111213
tools
    The escape key on my Innocase 360 is peeling. I've had it for almost one week.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-08-09 10:19 AM
    BB button is peeling
    track ball is hindered by the case
    screen gets bubbles no matter how clean the screen is prior to applying the case
    Keypad protection makes typing errors more apparent.

Good idea for a case but wish I had saved my $30 bucks, I am now back to the BB sleeve my Curve came with. Anyone want to buy a case? $20 bucks and it's yours.
    06-08-09 10:45 AM
    BB button is peeling
    screen gets bubbles no matter how clean the screen is prior to applying the case

Good idea for a case but wish I had saved my $30 bucks, I am now back to the BB sleeve my Curve came with. Anyone want to buy a case? $20 bucks and it's yours.
    Why not exchange for another one??
    06-08-09 10:58 AM
    today my innocase 360 arrived...
    its really awesome!
    fits perfectly and feels smoth
    06-08-09 11:10 AM
    Why not exchange for another one??
    I don't like the case.
    06-08-09 12:33 PM
    I have the same problem with my case, peeling around the tackball. I've called seidio 2 times and 2 times they have sent me another one. I'm hoping the third time is a charm. If not I will be calling them again. So far no problems with customer service but i would really rather have my case with no problems then calling them. We'll see.
    06-08-09 04:34 PM
    I was happy when I bought this case. I very much enjoyed the novelty of having a Blue case on my 8900, and had very little complaints...

After a week or so, my BB button started to peel. Oh well, I didn't mind much. It detracted from the look of it slightly, but it still fit nice in my pouch and - all in all - it worked.

Then, Tuesday, I got into my motorcycle accident....

My poor baby got ejected from the force of the crash out of my vest I carry her in when I ride (rather then, you know, my pouch - in fear she might fall out). Skidded across the road about 3 or so car lengths, and came to a stop. I was in a panic at first because I couldn't find her (Mind Process: "Okay, I'm bleeding everywhere... Gotta call 911... Wait - forget the blood - where is my phone?!"). When I spotted her (and I rushed out into traffic to get her, thankfully un-ran-over), I picked her up and examined the possible heartache to come...

She's perfect! The case is a little scratched up (it has white marks across the back, but those cleaned off by rubbing it against my shirt). I'm glad to say the nicks and scratches across the back are NOT discolored - they're the same color as the case, and you can't see them from far away or in poor light (sure, you can feel it and see if you look close - but come on - skidding to a stop from a 40 MPH crash, you can't expect it to be good as new).

The phone has no damage - no cracked anything. No scratches.

Needless to say - My Sedio 360 saved my phone. Sure, another case might have done it as well, but I didn't have another case, I had my 360, and I'm glad I did!!

Hello,

I'm sorry to hear about your accident. but I'm glad that both you and your phone are okay! We are also sorry about your case peeling, and we would like to replace it if you allow us to. Please send me your order information to the email in my sig and we will make sure that you are taken care of!

The escape key on my Innocase 360 is peeling. I've had it for almost one week.

If you like, we would also like to replace your case for you! Please also send me your order information to my sig and we will see what we can do for you!

BB button is peeling

The bubble issue is not very common at all! Some users was having issues, but the bubbles are actually caused by a solution during the manufacturing process that will usually dissipate within 1-2 days. If the issue persists we would like to replace it for you. Please let us know!
    06-08-09 08:59 PM
    ^^^^^ Now that's what I call customer service
    06-08-09 09:19 PM
    Seidiosedio,I think your company came up with a great Idea and all but you guys have to face it,plain and simple this case is a failure.The things people are complaining about are all too common,Now i don't know about the users who don't frequent Crackberry(they are unhappy also I'm sure)but the majority thinks this thing blows.I'm OCD to the 5th power and as much as I wanted a scratch free berry I had to give up and take it off.
    06-08-09 10:20 PM
    If you like, we would also like to replace your case for you! Please also send me your order information to my sig and we will see what we can do for you!
    I'm guessing the Escape key is peeling more than the BlackBerry key because I usually use my left thumb on the trackball.

(I haven't made 10 posts yet so I can't post links or images. )

Photo 1: i79.photobucket.com/albums/j121/USCTrojan4JC/DSC08553.jpg
    Photo 2: i79.photobucket.com/albums/j121/USCTrojan4JC/DSC08554.jpg

I just e-mailed you my order information. Thanks so much for your help!
    06-09-09 04:23 AM
    I returned both my original and the replacement. I saw on the seidio website that the all 360s are now not available until sometime next week. Just wondering if seidio is revamping the design? I would love to get this case again....if it would work. Does anyone else know of another case that completely covers the 8900 - screen and all?
    06-10-09 08:45 AM
    Recently purchased the Innocase 360 along with the Seidio holster and charging station. Very pleased with all of these BB accessories. (The OEM Blackberry charging pod will not accommodate the size of the Innocase 360).
    06-11-09 09:30 AM
    I love the idea but these problems need to be addressed. I purchased my innocase from smartphoneden.com and right off the escape key was peeling. I thought no big deal. But not the screen protector is sticking to the BB screen causing bubbles and contrast areas it is really annoying. I have tried all the tips to get rid of the bubbles like using your thumb oil...no dice.

I've read that come people are cutting out the screen and using other screen protectors. Anyone have experience with this?

-Robbery
    06-24-09 09:11 PM
    I had the screen sticking problem as well- I gave up and peeled the Seidio screen protector off and just use a BSE screen protector with my Innocase 360. I also had to superglue one corner of the case where it wouldn't stay snapped. BTW-my first case was delivered to me with the keyboard peeling issue. It sucks that a $35 case has to be modded like this to be used but I'm actually happy with mine the way I have it now.
    06-24-09 09:42 PM
    Made in China. Woohoo!

06-24-09 09:45 PM
    do you have pics of the BSE Screen Protector installed? Does it stick to the screen or did you glue it to the Innocase?

If you glued it to the innocase that would be cool because you kind of maintain that moisture barrier incase of a splash or what ever.

I will look into the BSE Screen Protector further. I hope they send me a replacement the peeling keyboard is embarrassing for such a nice phone

What about a combination between a screen protector and the innocase 360 screen protector. Would there still be bubbles?
    Last edited by crazyrobbery; 06-24-09 at 10:22 PM.
    06-24-09 09:47 PM
    I got my Innocase 360 in May and while I love having my Storm completely covered to keep out the dust and pollen the screen bubbles never got better like many people on here said they would in time. It's July now and I still have the screen bubbles issues. Anyone find any tricks that work?
    Last edited by jasonveilleux; 07-04-09 at 03:49 PM.
    07-03-09 04:13 PM
    Thank god I stuck with the inno 2.. That stinks that this case isn't as good n have probs..

07-03-09 04:44 PM
    This case was a total FIAL
    07-03-09 05:02 PM
    I have gone through 2 cases that fell apart on me in only about 1 month each. Bad build quality...
    07-03-09 08:04 PM
    I returned both my original and the replacement. I saw on the seidio website that the all 360s are now not available until sometime next week. Just wondering if seidio is revamping the design? I would love to get this case again....if it would work. Does anyone else know of another case that completely covers the 8900 - screen and all?
    I would like to know too...
    07-03-09 08:05 PM
    I, too, am disappointed in the way the screen protector sticks to the BB, but I love the protection of the case. When I contacted their support, they said the screen would stop sticking in time, but it never did. Now the Escape key is starting to peel, too.

I guess I'll keep the 360 until something better comes along, but I hate that I spent so much for such a product.

07-03-09 08:46 PM
    I have gone through 2 cases that fell apart on me in only about 1 month each. terrible build quality...
    fixed
    10char
    07-03-09 10:09 PM
    I got my new and improved 360 last week and I am in LOVE with this case again. The keyboard cover lays completely flat this time, the case snaps together easily and stays shut ( I even did a "test drop" to see if it would pop open) and the screen is completely clear after 48 hours.

When I had my first 360 and had the issues I contacted Seidio and complained about all the problems. I was sent a replacement and had the same issues. I sent it back for a refund, which I got. When I heard that Seidio was completely re-doing the case and then I saw it was out of stock, I emailed customer support to find out what was going on. They told me that they had listened to the complaints and were going to correct the problems. I waited and then ordered another case when the 'new batch' came in. I could not be happier. It is perfect this time and it is exactly what I wanted.

I don't know how you couldn't be happy that a company listened to the customers and did something about it. This case is perfect and I LOVE it.
    07-07-09 07:43 AM
    The cases are junk.

LOL.
    07-07-09 02:44 PM
312 ... 10111213
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD