04-12-10 06:00 PM
312 ... 910111213
tools
    Do you want me to post the pictures here? or should i sent them private?
    Hello,

Thanks, if you could send them to my PM I would appreciate it!

Thanks
    05-29-09 06:54 PM
    Hello,

Thanks, if you could send them to my PM I would appreciate it!

Thanks
    Just sent and email to forum@seidio.com with the pics
    05-29-09 07:25 PM
    I was really happy with my case when I first got it because of the wonderful protection. But I have since ditched the case only after 2 weeks. The case hinders track ball movement and I kept having typos while typing on the go....
    05-29-09 07:34 PM
    My friend has one on hers and she loves it. I just dont think I need THAT much protection, it kinda takes away from the glamour of it, lol
    05-30-09 02:10 AM
    My ESC button is peeled as well, I thought it was just my fault good to see I am not going crazy... Seidio you think I can take a picture and send it to you? It's pretty bad and tacky, and I have had it less than a week an a half.
    05-30-09 02:59 AM
    My ESC button is peeled as well, I thought it was just my fault good to see I am not going crazy... Seidio you think I can take a picture and send it to you? It's pretty bad and tacky, and I have had it less than a week an a half.
    Go on Seidio's website and make a support ticket. They will call you back and send you a new one.
    05-30-09 09:53 AM
    This is good, but I think the pouch that my bb came with is better though
    05-30-09 03:20 PM
    Dude I've got the same exact problem except it's on my S button on the keyboard and around the trackball.... The screen protector does seem to scratch pretty easily I've got like 3 on mines already and I'm pretty delicate with my bb, so to say super disappointed at the quality of a $ 30 case.
    Last edited by Mesmorize; 05-31-09 at 01:03 PM.
    05-31-09 11:33 AM
    I really want one bad!
    05-31-09 12:20 PM
    I usually don't do this kind of thing but here we go: SAVE YOUR MONEY!!!! If this case were not so defect ridden it would be great. As it stands it is absolutely horrible. I thought that I had just received a "rare" defective product when I got my innocase 360 and the plastic around the trackball was peeling before I ever removed it from the package. Then I noticed that there were gobs of glue on the screen protector from where they had attached it to the case. After calling Seidio and being deflected to one of their vendors, I contacted SeidioSeidio(crackberry member who I believe to be a Seidio Rep) and have been totally ignored. I get the feeling that they're just happy to have my $35 and aren't too concerned with return customers. I hope someone at Seidio has a nice lunch with my hard earned money. It's sad when what could be an awesome product ends up getting slammed due to poor customer service.
    05-31-09 12:54 PM
    Hi All,

Does anyone know where I can get one of these in the UK (United Kingdom) ?

Cheers

W
    06-01-09 02:59 PM
    I usually don't do this kind of thing but here we go: SAVE YOUR MONEY!!!! If this case were not so defect ridden it would be great. As it stands it is absolutely horrible. I thought that I had just received a "rare" defective product when I got my innocase 360 and the plastic around the trackball was peeling before I ever removed it from the package. Then I noticed that there were gobs of glue on the screen protector from where they had attached it to the case. After calling Seidio and being deflected to one of their vendors, I contacted SeidioSeidio(crackberry member who I believe to be a Seidio Rep) and have been totally ignored. I get the feeling that they're just happy to have my $35 and aren't too concerned with return customers. I hope someone at Seidio has a nice lunch with my hard earned money. It's sad when what could be an awesome product ends up getting slammed due to poor customer service.
    Hello,

I'm sorry about your experience with our service, but let me see if I can help clarify here.

You send us a PM on 630pm local time that was after our business hour on Friday the 29th, and I replied on Monday the 1st at 836a as soon as we started the work day. I don't think that's too long of a delay, but again, I'm sorry if you felt that way. Please understand that we are not staffed 24/7 to be on the forums .

I believe that our staffs then asked the vendor that you have purchased your product from to assist and they have already emailed you. Did you get a reply? We want to be sure that you are taken care of!
    06-01-09 07:24 PM
    so whats thedeal on these cases for the 8900, are they still defunct or are they picking in quality? i just bought the 8900 for my wife and want to make sure it lasts, lol
    06-01-09 07:57 PM
    Go on Seidio's website and make a support ticket. They will call you back and send you a new one.
    thanks bud
    06-01-09 09:14 PM
    I sent both of mine back after about two months of use. The first one had issues with the keyboard and staying 'locked' together. Seidio sent me another one and same thing. I sent them both back. On the lookout for something else now....
    06-03-09 08:08 PM
    Sorry to hear that Brook

Mine is still working fine...
    06-04-09 09:04 AM
    incipio is better
    06-04-09 11:42 AM
    Hello,

I'm sorry about your experience with our service, but let me see if I can help clarify here.

You send us a PM on 630pm local time that was after our business hour on Friday the 29th, and I replied on Monday the 1st at 836a as soon as we started the work day. I don't think that's too long of a delay, but again, I'm sorry if you felt that way. Please understand that we are not staffed 24/7 to be on the forums .

I believe that our staffs then asked the vendor that you have purchased your product from to assist and they have already emailed you. Did you get a reply? We want to be sure that you are taken care of!
    I have not used this product to say anything about it. However, I appreciate the effort put by the company to address the problem. I have to congratulate the company for taking a timely action on this. Thanks. seidioseidio.
    06-04-09 11:48 AM
    Mine is still holding up strong. But also note I don't use this case everyday
    06-04-09 12:32 PM
    I must say, I am extremely disappointed as well. The case would be great but I have problems as well. I purchased it through shopcrackberry.com. One, the blackberry button is peeling. 2, I remove the plastic cover and what do you know, the screen protector has a couple scratches already. And 3, the case doesn't close all the way. This is nuts. I can't believe it casme like this!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-05-09 09:30 PM
    I was happy when I bought this case. I very much enjoyed the novelty of having a Blue case on my 8900, and had very little complaints...

After a week or so, my BB button started to peel. Oh well, I didn't mind much. It detracted from the look of it slightly, but it still fit nice in my pouch and - all in all - it worked.

Then, Tuesday, I got into my motorcycle accident....

My poor baby got ejected from the force of the crash out of my vest I carry her in when I ride (rather then, you know, my pouch - in fear she might fall out). Skidded across the road about 3 or so car lengths, and came to a stop. I was in a panic at first because I couldn't find her (Mind Process: "Okay, I'm bleeding everywhere... Gotta call 911... Wait - forget the blood - where is my phone?!"). When I spotted her (and I rushed out into traffic to get her, thankfully un-ran-over), I picked her up and examined the possible heartache to come...

She's perfect! The case is a little scratched up (it has white marks across the back, but those cleaned off by rubbing it against my shirt). I'm glad to say the nicks and scratches across the back are NOT discolored - they're the same color as the case, and you can't see them from far away or in poor light (sure, you can feel it and see if you look close - but come on - skidding to a stop from a 40 MPH crash, you can't expect it to be good as new).

The phone has no damage - no cracked anything. No scratches.

Needless to say - My Sedio 360 saved my phone. Sure, another case might have done it as well, but I didn't have another case, I had my 360, and I'm glad I did!!
    06-06-09 02:03 PM
    I was happy when I bought this case. I very much enjoyed the novelty of having a Blue case on my 8900, and had very little complaints...

After a week or so, my BB button started to peel. Oh well, I didn't mind much. It detracted from the look of it slightly, but it still fit nice in my pouch and - all in all - it worked.

Then, Tuesday, I got into my motorcycle accident....

My poor baby got ejected from the force of the crash out of my vest I carry her in when I ride (rather then, you know, my pouch - in fear she might fall out). Skidded across the road about 3 or so car lengths, and came to a stop. I was in a panic at first because I couldn't find her (Mind Process: "Okay, I'm bleeding everywhere... Gotta call 911... Wait - forget the blood - where is my phone?!"). When I spotted her (and I rushed out into traffic to get her, thankfully un-ran-over), I picked her up and examined the possible heartache to come...

She's perfect! The case is a little scratched up (it has white marks across the back, but those cleaned off by rubbing it against my shirt). I'm glad to say the nicks and scratches across the back are NOT discolored - they're the same color as the case, and you can't see them from far away or in poor light (sure, you can feel it and see if you look close - but come on - skidding to a stop from a 40 MPH crash, you can't expect it to be good as new).

The phone has no damage - no cracked anything. No scratches.

Needless to say - My Sedio 360 saved my phone. Sure, another case might have done it as well, but I didn't have another case, I had my 360, and I'm glad I did!!
    Great story but most people are not complaining about the protection it offers,they are complaining about it messing their phone up or it's usability.
    06-06-09 02:34 PM
    same problem
    06-06-09 03:09 PM
    very disappointing thats for sure i was very excited for this case
    06-06-09 03:09 PM
    when does the 360 come out for the 8330?
    06-06-09 06:53 PM
312 ... 910111213
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD