04-12-10 05:00 PM
312 ... 89101112 ...
tools
    Ahhh thank you. Man, I forgot how beautiful she looks when she's naked.
    05-08-09 01:39 PM
    yes she is... that is why mine runs around naked most of the weekend
    05-08-09 01:43 PM
    Hm, the screen cover is starting to make a VERY unsightly dark splotch in areas that the protector is touching the BB screen.

Can this be fixed? It's the kind of look as though there was water under the 360 protector, but obviously there isn't (even took it off and brushed both the protector and the screen with a soft chamoise.)

Any idea what that's about?
    05-08-09 03:50 PM
    I have had my case for several days now and I love it, but I have a small problem that is bothering the crap out of me...on the inside ("phone" side) of the screen protector there are two small scratches and i dont know how they got there but now whenever I look at the screen I am plagued by these two scratches! does anybody know how to make them disappear or go away or fix them?
    Drache,

I don't want you staying up nights worrying about those scratches! Email your contact and original order information to forum@seidio.com and I'll get you a replacement.

Thanks,
    05-08-09 04:41 PM
    Hm, the screen cover is starting to make a VERY unsightly dark splotch in areas that the protector is touching the BB screen.

Can this be fixed? It's the kind of look as though there was water under the 360 protector, but obviously there isn't (even took it off and brushed both the protector and the screen with a soft chamoise.)

Any idea what that's about?
    GP,

I think your phone has been possessed by an evil Windows Mobile spirit.

Kidding, but that is a weird one. I'd like our engineers to take a look at that. Can you send your contact and original order information to forum@seidio.com? I'll send you out a replacement and get yours back so they can check it out.

Thanks,
    05-08-09 04:48 PM
    GP,

I think your phone has been possessed by an evil Windows Mobile spirit.

Kidding, but that is a weird one. I'd like our engineers to take a look at that. Can you send your contact and original order information to forum@seidio.com? I'll send you out a replacement and get yours back so they can check it out.

Thanks,
    Hehe, it almost looks like a huuuuge Windows logo... blarararrrghgghhh...

I'll send the info along, thanks much!
    05-08-09 05:44 PM
    I sent an e-mail as well, thank you so much for the support and service!
    05-08-09 05:48 PM
    I just got the 360 case, and I love it except for the trackball - the case causes the trackball to be more recessed and harder to operate. Frequently when I try press the trackball I accidently press the the T or Y keys, or both. Other than that, though, I love the looks and feel of the case.
    05-11-09 07:24 PM
    Great case, great protection, the only thing track ball limits your scrolling (but I got over and use to it quick). But I honestly think its well worth it. EVEN if the price is steep... Phone is to expensive to have a weak case. GREAT CASE buy it.
    05-22-09 01:56 AM
    Great case, great protection, the only thing track ball limits your scrolling (but I got over and use to it quick). But I honestly think its well worth it. EVEN if the price is steep... Phone is to expensive to have a weak case. GREAT CASE buy it.
    I agree the track ball interference is annoying.... and the rubberized key pad is nice protection but I have more errors then with the uncovered key pad. Guess it will take some getting used to. Awesome protection though for the phone!
    05-22-09 02:54 AM
    Great cover i only have one question, How do i remove the bubbles from underneat the screen protector. I've cleaned it many times and Im still getting them.

Is the environment humidity a factor for this? if so im screwd cuz i live in florida.

Any tips to get rid of the bubbles?
    05-28-09 04:19 PM
    Great cover i only have one question, How do i remove the bubbles from underneat the screen protector. I've cleaned it many times and Im still getting them.

Is the environment humidity a factor for this? if so im screwd cuz i live in florida.

Any tips to get rid of the bubbles?
    Same issue, I bought a screen protector got it on there with no bubbles, and removed the screen protector from the 360, it worked great.I tried everything and I mean EVERYTHING, to avoid this But the bubbles got SUPER! annoying. Pretty sad about that, Seidio should of fixed this but still pretty happy overall just hate the fact that I had to do this.
    05-28-09 05:51 PM
    you took the plastic screen protector? Ive been thinking on doing that but im gonna leave it just like that. Not like I work in construction or something so it gets scratched
    05-28-09 07:45 PM
    heads up,was searching ebay earlier and saw a used one going for 25 bucks or so.
    05-28-09 10:24 PM
    Yep, I'm very dissapointed with this case. I've purchased practically all my cases through seidio, from all my extended batteries, and extra assesories. I purchase the 360 a week ago and have been using it since. Just today I decided to return it. The screen protector becomes dust ridden and easily stratchable. Also the screen keeps creating bubbles. That is annoying beyond belief.

Mike
    05-29-09 12:39 AM
    I am extremely disappointing in Seidio's service and products. I received my Seidio 360 case yesterday and it is defective. To start off with, the screen guard has a piece of plastic stuck to it in the corner and I cannot take it off. The silicone for the keyboard is pealing where the trackball is. Also, the screen guard is severely hazed/scuffed up right out of the box once I pealed of the plastic. It is also hard to type and some keys are extremely hard to push.

I have made an RMA request and contacted Seidio numerous times and haven't had one response - take that for customer service!

I paid $20 for Express shipping for a reason - to get it ASAP. Now I don't have any usable case.
    Last edited by BlackberryB; 05-29-09 at 03:02 PM.
    05-29-09 02:58 PM
    The silicone for the keyboard is pealing where the trackball is. It is also hard to type and some keys are extremely hard to push.
    Im having the same problem! For $35 dollars we should not be having this issues, dont get me wrong the case is great but bubbles in the screen and the keyboard peeling off with just a week of use is just not right
    05-29-09 03:13 PM
    Im having the same problem! For $35 dollars we should not be having this issues, dont get me wrong the case is great but bubbles in the screen and the keyboard peeling off with just a week of use is just not right
    Mine came peeled right out of the box! I don't have the bubble issue but thats because I wiped the case really well.
    05-29-09 03:15 PM
    I'm going to write them an email to see if they can help me somehow or exchange the case
    05-29-09 03:17 PM
    I'm going to write them an email to see if they can help me somehow or exchange the case
    They have to, they have a warranty. Mine is one day(s) old and I sent them an email. No response....
    05-29-09 03:19 PM
    They have to, they have a warranty. Mine is one day(s) old and I sent them an email. No response....
    Well i just wrote them and recieved an almost instant response with a case number and a note that says that someone will evaluate my case and get back to me in 1-2 days soo lets see
    05-29-09 03:45 PM
    Well i just wrote them and recieved an almost instant response with a case number and a note that says that someone will evaluate my case and get back to me in 1-2 days soo lets see
    Just got a call back and they are shipping a new one. They also said they are going to inspect the new one to make sure it's not defective.
    05-29-09 03:49 PM
    Yep, I'm very dissapointed with this case. I've purchased practically all my cases through seidio, from all my extended batteries, and extra assesories. I purchase the 360 a week ago and have been using it since. Just today I decided to return it. The screen protector becomes dust ridden and easily stratchable. Also the screen keeps creating bubbles. That is annoying beyond belief.

Mike
    Hello Mike,

I'm sorry about your experience, but rest assured that we are here to help! Can you take a photo of the dust and bubble issue that you were talking about? I'm nor sure if I following what you talking about the dust collecting on the screen protector compared to a bare screen. Also, do you already have scratches or you just think that its easily scratchable? The material used is the same found in the Ultimate Screen Guard, which tends to be very scratch resistant.

I am extremely disappointing in Seidio's service and products. I received my Seidio 360 case yesterday and it is defective. To start off with, the screen guard has a piece of plastic stuck to it in the corner and I cannot take it off. The silicone for the keyboard is pealing where the trackball is. Also, the screen guard is severely hazed/scuffed up right out of the box once I pealed of the plastic. It is also hard to type and some keys are extremely hard to push.
    Sounds like you in fact received a defective case that slipped under the QC radar. I apologize about your experience as well and would like to help. Please forward me your order information and we will be glad to make arrangement for you to get you an replacement fast.

As stated long before in this thread, the bubbling is from an solution that we used during manufacture that should disspate within 48 hours. Pleas try to remove and reinstall the case again one more time to see if that improves. Also, could you take a picture to show me where the peeling is happening so I can show it to the proper department?
    05-29-09 04:05 PM
    Just spoke to SeidioSeidio. He is sending a new one to me and was very helpful.
    05-29-09 04:36 PM
    Also, could you take a picture to show me where the peeling is happening so I can show it to the proper department?
    Do you want me to post the pictures here? or should i sent them private?
    05-29-09 05:34 PM
312 ... 89101112 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD