07-10-09 12:25 PM
43 12
tools
    Hey casper, I have the old innocase and belt clip holder, will the new case fit in the old belt clip holder or do you have to buy a whole new combo?
    Good question!!! I just assumed it would work, I'm in the same boat as you. Let us know Casper!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-28-09 11:33 AM
    send me your clip and i will let you know...lol.

i dont know i will ask.

i know there is a combo, that includes a clip. you might want to see if its the same clip or not
    05-28-09 11:50 AM
    Good question!!! I just assumed it would work, I'm in the same boat as you. Let us know Casper!
    Hello,

The Innocase 360 will continue to work with your existing Innocase Holster, no modification required!
    05-28-09 01:39 PM
    Well I hope this case works out i really do like it maybe now that Casper has reviewed it they might make one to his reviews. one can only hope.
    05-29-09 11:16 PM
    Just thought I'd let everyone know that this case is now shipping and I ordered one to try out.
    06-08-09 07:22 PM
    Hi all i have one of these an after removing the case about 5 times both the tabs broke on the top corners. I just checked the web site about the warranty but i don't think it's a defect. other than that it's a great case.
    06-09-09 05:12 PM
    wow now i'm not sure if this case is for me hmmmm.
    06-10-09 02:14 AM
    That sucks, let us know how the customer service is when you call! I think that could convince people to go with the case. Hopefully they will replace it for you! Good luck

06-10-09 09:36 AM
    Hi all i have one of these an after removing the case about 5 times both the tabs broke on the top corners. I just checked the web site about the warranty but i don't think it's a defect. other than that it's a great case.
    Hello,

I'm sorry about your tabs! Rest assured that it is still covered under our warranty and we will be more than happy to take care of that for you. Please forward us your order information to the email in my sig and we will see what we can do for you!
    06-10-09 10:23 AM
    Nice!!! Well played say-dee-ohhhhhhh!!!! I think that answers my customer service question!

06-10-09 10:25 AM
    Ordered mine last week. I have the Innocase now and want to see if it really makes a difference. I have suffered the same issue with the tabs on my Innocase as Cpenni. The phone was not clipped in properly and fell out right on the corner. I have three others still holding though. Luckily there was no damage to the Berry :-). I wanted to buy this one thinking it was a bit more rugged without going to the lenghts of getting the OtterBox.

Just waiting on the postman now!! tick toc tick toc
    06-11-09 03:17 PM
    I just got my 360 in today and put it on. The fit is the same as the regular Innocase. I love the feel. It seem the keyboard buttons are a little bit bigger, luckily for me and my big fingers. The trackball is a bit difficult to get constant contact with my big fingers but so far I can live with it.

I have the Seidio desktop charger and it fits that great too. Directions that came with it said if you are having issues with bubbles in the screen protector area they should go away after awhile as it is from the production at the factory.

Overall my $.02 it's worth the bucks
    06-12-09 01:49 PM
    Just got my 8350 and have been looking around at what cases and other things to get. After looking at the 360 im def loving the style and think that will be my first case i purchase. Im just a little weary on the clips breaking. I have a body glove 2 piece rubber case and it works awesome and luckily havent had any clips break. But all in all i think this is a must have.
    06-13-09 03:46 PM
    my wife got me this case off e***. there site said they were a Seidio dealer so i sent them a email to send my case in and never got a reply any idea ? next time i'll direct.
    06-17-09 05:01 PM
    Casper, are you still using this case? If so, mind giving an updated review now that it's been a month or more?
    07-08-09 12:05 PM
    no i am not using the case..... one BIG downside for me is that i have an extended lift battery, and well the BB wont fit in the case with the ext batt on.

but... if i did not need the ext batt, i would be still using it.... just remember that if you do order it, order the one with the holster. with the added bulkyness it will not fit in the OEM holster.
    07-08-09 08:29 PM
    Just got the innocase 360. First impressions are i really like it. Didn't want the super bulk and look of the outterbox. Keypad is alittle bigger but the spacebar feels different which takes alittle time to get use to. Also the way the trackball is resessed also takes some time to get use to. im thinking i will adapt. Now i have only had it on about an hour but i feel better knowing its atleast protected from scratches and scuffs at this point. Just wanted to add another review because besides caspers i didnt see many others.
    07-10-09 10:10 AM
    Here's my review of the innocase 360 after having it almost 3 weeks now, it's a very nice case, did take a little time to get used to the spacebar and the recessed trackball.

This case is good for anyone in an office enviroment since it offers protection from scratches, scuffs but I'm not sure it could handle a rough enviroment or even being dropped since it's only held together by 4 clips.
    07-10-09 12:25 PM
43 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD