Hello all, I won one of the Innocase 360's from Seidio. I've ALMOST every second of it, when I first received the case I was getting what looks like water spots on the screen guard, I saw a similar complaint and they said just remove the case and put it back on, I've done this a couple times to no avail. The water spot seemed to grow earlier this week and I took the case off and broke one of the clips..I was so very disappointed I tried everything. Has anyone else had this problem I have tried everything even getting a wet paper towel and trying to wipe off the screen and letting it dry.
    07-24-09 10:59 PM
    I don't have this case ( I really want this and the holster though)

I use the Body Glove case and belt clip.

It also has the same issue. I have an invisible shield on the device itself, but the spots still show up
    09-05-09 03:30 PM
    How is the body glove Tony? I had the body glove for the Samsung Glyde and hated every minute of it.
    09-11-09 11:36 AM
    How is the body glove Tony? I had the body glove for the Samsung Glyde and hated every minute of it.
    I like it...The screen scratches very easily.
    I just bought an innocase and holster on ebay...going to compare the two.
    I have an invisible shield on the screen, so am not concerned with that.

The body glove one I have is the one that has the basketball dimples, not the smooth one with the stand. It's not hard to take off for the cradle, so hopefully it won't be an issue removing the innocase.
    09-11-09 12:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD