I just got my Seidio Innocase 2 in the mail and I immediately switched out my OEM silicone skin for it. First impressions...
    1, I like the way it clicks together. Its not hard to put on or take off.
    2, I love the texture on the outside. Its not too sticky yet not too slippery. It used to be a pain slipping the silicone into and out of my BB 8800 leather holster. This one slides in perfectly.
    3, and the deal breaker...Once inside the Innocase 2, my screen's click responsiveness has gone to ****. The case is just a bit too tight that its causing some pressure points on the device that's causing it to be a pain in the neck typing. I also noticed that my lock key works about 70% of the time. Once I take the case off, my phone is back to normal.

My Storm is a mexican build with no tape, business card, felt, or screw mods. I thought I would have to break in the case a bit so I have been taking it on and off at least 20 times and its still the same. I think its just built too tight. If it were .5 MM larger all around, it would be PERFECT.

So in conclusion, I will be emailing Seidio to see if I could return or exchange this for another accessory. Back to my good ol' OEM silicone.

02-13-09 02:07 AM
    wow, i just got my case to in the mail yesterday, i first impression was wow.. the case is tight like u said and also i like how its thin, unlike the vz clear case. also i dont have any problem that u have man.. srry to hear that.
    i love it.
    02-13-09 06:54 AM
    Did you follow the direction to install by clicking one side in first, etc...? I installed mine without any mods to my Storm, then the other day I decided to try the Torx trick. My phone fits the same with no clicking issues. The T6 bit did wonders for my click, which I thought was good before, but is perfect now. Seidio has good cust service and should be able to take care of you
    02-13-09 07:51 AM
    You should contact seidio support. I've heard of others having the same problem and either tweaked the screws or stuck in a business card. Either way their support is awesome and will help you out.

Got the same case and fortunately no problems.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-13-09 07:52 AM
    I think it clicks better with the case on. Every storm is different...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-13-09 08:16 AM
    Got mine yesterday and have had no problems whatsoever but we'll see.
    02-13-09 09:27 AM
    I also use the Innocase holster and it is great too!
    No, I don't work for Seidio - VBG.
    02-13-09 10:37 AM
    I've been using my Seidio Innocase 2 for a month and a half now, and it is perfect. Prior to that I was using the business card trick and it worked great (but had no phone protection). When I got the Innocase 2 I took out the card and the screen click is still excellent, even on all the edges. (No affiliation with Seidio, but I don't mind recommending a quality product)
    02-13-09 10:58 AM
    Just got my Innocase 2 today and my clicking doesn't work at all with the case on. It does work on a colleague's phone whose screen isn't as "clicky" as mine (I'm on my second Storm after exchanging the first one due to clicking problems).

Too bad - I love the way this case feels.
    02-13-09 02:47 PM
    I love mine....

I did adjust the screws and the screen is better than it has ever been...

Chris
    02-13-09 03:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD