I am looking for a case for my wife for the storm.

She wants a sleave type case and will probably keep in in her purse.

What is the difference between the innocase and Innocase II?

thanks,

Mike
    02-09-09 06:42 AM
    The Innocase covers the top more and is a two piece snap together front and back. I have it along with the matching holster and love it. Bought it on eBay for about $5 or 6 less than elsewhere. The Innocase II seems to be more open on the top. I'm not sure but I think it's a slide in version. I got the original for more protection and same price. Hope this helps. Take a peek at the seidio website for pics.
    02-09-09 06:46 AM
    If you do decide to get the hardcase, just remember they are not easy to get off to do a battery pull. I would recommend quick pull or soft reset. They are both free.
    02-09-09 06:54 AM
    Innocase works fine as long as you do not need to remove it often because the tabs do (will) break
    02-09-09 07:20 AM
    Innocase works fine as long as you do not need to remove it often because the tabs do (will) break
    HarlyFan,

We did find a small batch of cases that were more susceptible to breaking in the bottom left corner, but are not having those problems now. If you'll email your contact and original order information to forum@seidio I'll make sure you receive a replacement.

Thanks,
    02-09-09 10:45 AM
    The Innocase II is also a snap-together case. The only difference is direct access to the Lock and Mute buttons at the top.
    02-09-09 10:50 AM
    Similar experience here....just got it (Innocase II) a couple weeks ago, and one tab broke on the side, as well having some major issues with the grippy coating peeling off. Love the case, but after only a couple weeks of use with the supplied holster(which ROCKS), the Innocase looks like it has leprocy.

Either way....they are still the best cases for the money.

-B
    02-09-09 10:54 AM
    My case has been fine (so far) and that's doing 3 or 4 battery pulls a day.

And you do have direct access to the lock and mute with the original Innocase. It's just a window instead of the whole surface being exposed.
    02-09-09 11:16 AM
    u don't have to perform the actual battery pull...
    it can be replaced by application called quickpull...very convinient...
    02-09-09 11:24 AM
    Im getting the Innocase II in the mail right now. I had the Innocase I but the bottom left clip was not clicking together very well and they sent me the innocase II which i cant wait for. Also on a side not with my Innocase I i loved it very much but the top piece that has the mute and sleep buttons were marked up and scratched from dust getting under that little part on the top and getting embedded into the phone. Kinda stinks that this happened but im probably getting a new storm due to the dust issue again (#6)
    02-09-09 11:31 AM
    u don't have to perform the actual battery pull...
    it can be replaced by application called quickpull...very convinient...
    Not if the phone is locked up.
    02-09-09 11:49 AM
    Similar experience here....just got it (Innocase II) a couple weeks ago, and one tab broke on the side, as well having some major issues with the grippy coating peeling off. Love the case, but after only a couple weeks of use with the supplied holster(which ROCKS), the Innocase looks like it has leprocy.

Either way....they are still the best cases for the money.

-B
    Croe,

The coating is not indestructible, but it definitely shouldn't be coming off that easily. Please send an email to forum@seidio.com with your contact and original order information and I'll get you a replacement.

Thanks,
    02-09-09 04:01 PM
    Croe,

The coating is not indestructible, but it definitely shouldn't be coming off that easily. Please send an email to forum@seidio.com with your contact and original order information and I'll get you a replacement.
    Mine seems indestructible so far Took it's first big fall yesterday, the Innocase came apart but the Storm was untouched. A job well done. I love mine.
    02-09-09 04:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD