I got my seidio innocase 1 and the screen is so tight. Way too tight to type. Is this normal? Do I have a bad case? Has anyone else seen this? Can it be fixed?
    Thanks a lot, I love this forum.
    Brandon

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-28-09 09:55 AM
    Mine was tight, but I had my screws loosened up about 3/4 of turn out. I tightened them back to about 1/2 and it works fine now.
    01-28-09 10:21 AM
    Mine seems to be fine as well, i also adjusted the screws.
    01-28-09 10:45 AM
    I didnt adjust the torx screws and my screen is fine.
    01-28-09 10:52 AM
    I wonder if some of those folks indicating problems with the innocase 1 and screen being too tight are also using the biz card trick?

The case seems tight enough to solve the problem of there not being enough pressure. If you are using the biz card trick, try removing it and see what happens.
    01-28-09 11:37 AM
    I wonder if some of those folks indicating problems with the innocase 1 and screen being too tight are also using the biz card trick?

The case seems tight enough to solve the problem of there not being enough pressure. If you are using the biz card trick, try removing it and see what happens.
    whyme is correct. The only problems we've seen is from customers who have either adjusted their screws or are as whyme so eloquently put "using the biz card trick".

Thanks,
    01-28-09 11:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD