I just got the Innocase II and the Innocase Holster. I am impressed with the quality and the finish. It was very easy to assemble and seems to be very sturdy.

My question is what is the best and easiest way to remove the bottom piece in case we need to do a battery pull or Sim card replacement. Fingernails, tools, coins, ETC? My nails are short and I have trouble depressing the tab in the back and the bottom does not want to pry off easily. All suggestions appreciated. Thanks.
    Last edited by lv1; 01-14-09 at 03:50 PM.
    01-14-09 03:43 PM
    You need to squeeze the case with your thumb and your index finger right where the two pieces meet and pull the botton part off with your other hand. Takes some practice, but once you get it, it comes off in seconds...
    01-14-09 04:20 PM
    You need to squeeze the case with your thumb and your index finger right where the two pieces meet and pull the botton part off with your other hand. Takes some practice, but once you get it, it comes off in seconds...
    Thanks. I just tried that and it works. Also tried pushing down on the center tab with a penny and it works that way also. I like your way better and with the economy the way it is we may not have any pennies laying around.
    01-14-09 04:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD