I recently got a new 8320 from T-Mobile and really liked having the leather holster that it came with to protect it the first few days i had it. I got the seidio hybrid case for it and was wondering if there is a pouch like the one it came with that would fit with the seidio case on the phone. I was thinking an 8800 pouch might? But none of the stores around me have cases that are made by blackberry because i would like to keep the fact that it saves power with the original leather pouch it came with. thanks!
    12-09-07 10:06 PM
    I recently got a new 8320 from T-Mobile and really liked having the leather holster that it came with to protect it the first few days i had it. I got the seidio hybrid case for it and was wondering if there is a pouch like the one it came with that would fit with the seidio case on the phone. I was thinking an 8800 pouch might? But none of the stores around me have cases that are made by blackberry because i would like to keep the fact that it saves power with the original leather pouch it came with. thanks!
    OEM 8800 Pouch...

BlackBerry Swivel Pouch | BlackBerry Top Pouches | BlackBerry Cases | ShopCrackBerry
    12-09-07 10:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD