I started a thread a while ago describing my problem with my seidio leather holster of how my phone goes into sleep mode half way into the holster (screen goes black like it should) but when fully in the holster, the screen comes back on and is not asleep....

I wanted to ask other addicts if with this holster, the phone is supposed to go to sleep...
    I dont want to call tomorrow and ask for an exchange if its not supposed to sleep in this holster...

doesnt say anything specific on the subject, online, in the product description this is why I ask

I want a holster that puts my phone to sleep haha
    01-13-09 06:04 PM
    My holster puts my phone to sleep.

Have you tried to return the case? I think they are good with those things.
    01-13-09 06:17 PM
    My holster puts my phone to sleep.

Have you tried to return the case? I think they are good with those things.
    Yea I was going to do that, just wanted to make sure that was a feature of the case before exchangng it haha
    01-13-09 07:21 PM
    Yea I was going to do that, just wanted to make sure that was a feature of the case before exchangng it haha
    Gotcha. The holster is actually the only one I've read on their site that does this other than the leather cases of course!
    01-13-09 07:31 PM
    I don't know how to tell my phone is asleep, but my battery life is definitely much better with the holster! And it only vibrates when on the belt-clip which I love.
    01-13-09 07:33 PM
    As you put the phone in the clip, the screen will automatically turn off/dim. As you pull it away, it will turn back on.
    01-13-09 08:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD