What everyones thoughts on the seidio holster with lock? Kinda thinking on getting one. I am now sporting the otterbox commuter and the problem is I am picking up to much dust and lent. Getting tired of taking it off and blowing out dust and charging it. I bought a charging pod an love it.
    I don't like the holster that came with the phone. Its to bulky.

So before I buy it I would like some in put.

Thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-21-11 10:29 AM
    I have the Commuter, I understand the lint thing, I usually keep it in a leather holster with the commuter. I have been using the Seidio locking holster for a little over a week now and liking it as well. It will not fit the BB with the commuter on it but will fit the BB naked. It is nice, it faces the screen in with good protection, nice tight lock, keeps BB tight to the body and has the sleeper mode as well. I would be happiest with a combo of both. Otherwise I would recommend it.
    Last edited by JimiMack; 02-21-11 at 10:45 AM.
    02-21-11 10:43 AM
    I have the Commuter, I understand the lint thing, I usually keep it in a leather holster with the commuter. I have been using the Seidio locking holster for a little over a week now and liking it as well. It will not fit the BB with the commuter on it but will fit the BB naked. It is nice, it faces the screen in with good protection, nice tight lock, keeps BB tight to the body and has the sleeper mode as well. I would be happiest with a combo of both. Otherwise I would recommend it.
    Cool!! Thanks jimimack, I am going to watch my post for a little bit before pulling the trigger on buying one.

Thanks,
    Mike

02-21-11 10:54 AM
    When I had my Bold 9700 I used the OB Commuter and loved it and used a Bold 9000 OEM leather holster. The fit was great, plus the sleep feature worked! I also did a review and posted some pics here of the Seidio Rugged case that included the holster. I have been using the Seidio cases and holsters since getting my Bold and Torch!

http://forums.crackberry.com/showthr...=467035&page=1
    02-21-11 12:44 PM
    I am using the Otterbox Commuter with the Seidio locking holster right now. It's not designed for the Otterbox case, but the holster works with iit.

Remember that the Otterbox will not work with a charging pod. To my knowledge, the only case that will work with a charging pod is the Seidio charging pod, and that only works with certain Seidio cases.
    02-21-11 01:00 PM
    I cut a slot in my commuter case and bent the charging contacts outward on the charging pod and it works perfect.
    02-21-11 06:30 PM
    I am using the Otterbox Commuter with the Seidio locking holster right now. It's not designed for the Otterbox case, but the holster works with iit.

Remember that the Otterbox will not work with a charging pod. To my knowledge, the only case that will work with a charging pod is the Seidio charging pod, and that only works with certain Seidio cases.
    OK, I have to ask... How? I can not get the Commuter to fit in with my Seidio holster, is there one that is larger than the other? This would be what I have been searing for.
    02-21-11 06:57 PM
    Seidio makes a holster for your naked Berry and one for your Berry with a Seidio Hybrid/combo case. The Otterbox Commuter will fit the Combo holster. I'm using that right now:Commuter + Seidio and it works fine. It's not a perfect fit so you have to make sure the clip is firmly seated. I'm not planning on getting the Otterbox holster.

02-22-11 12:16 AM
    I live dangerously I guess and have a naked 9650 with the extended Seidio 2600 battery with their holster and it works great. The Verizon holster is a POS.
    02-23-11 01:13 AM
    Well I pulled the trigger and my Seidio holster arrived yesterday. I think its going to work well for my life style. Since I got my blackberrys I always had commuter cases around them and kept in my pockets. Problem I was starting to get was lint getting in between the keys and ear speaker making the phone look very dusty. Plus I do a lot of bending at work and while it was in my pocket i noticed it was unlocking and I was scared of pocket calling.

Now I am scared of dropping it because now its naked in the holster. Well I guess I can't have everything. Some of you have the holster case combo and I thought about that but if I ended up going that route it would probably end up just in my pocket.

02-24-11 11:36 AM
    I just use my stock BB holster and it works for me.
    02-25-11 05:41 AM
    love my seidio clip with my 2600 battery. best fit for both and killer battery life.
    02-25-11 11:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD