Has anyone tried the Seidio Holster for Storm 2? The Crackberry store says that the one that was designed for the S1 will work with the S2 but Seidio says that it wont... When I spoke to the woman at the CB store she said that the side buttons are a little off with the first one but that it works fine.
    11-03-09 01:26 PM
    Has anyone tried the Seidio Holster for Storm 2? The Crackberry store says that the one that was designed for the S1 will work with the S2 but Seidio says that it wont... When I spoke to the woman at the CB store she said that the side buttons are a little off with the first one but that it works fine.
    Hello,

Thank you for your interest in our products! Because of the slight different in size and button placement, we do not recommend it for Storm II 9550 Users. While it may fit fine and enables the BlackBerry sleeper function mode, we do not officially support it and recommend users to wait the holsters designed for Storm II 9550.
    11-03-09 01:57 PM
    i'm using my S1 holder with my S2 and it works perfectly.
    11-03-09 02:05 PM
    Hello,

Thank you for your interest in our products! Because of the slight different in size and button placement, we do not recommend it for Storm II 9550 Users. While it may fit fine and enables the BlackBerry sleeper function mode, we do not officially support it and recommend users to wait the holsters designed for Storm II 9550.
    Any ETA for a Storm2 Innocase II Surface case/holster combo? I will be purchasing one as soon as it is available. I had this combo for my old 9530 and it was awesome! Thanks.
    11-03-09 02:14 PM
    i'm using my S1 holder with my S2 and it works perfectly.
    Are you using the Seidio one? I have the one from Verizon but I dont like that it scratched the top of the phone...
    11-03-09 02:21 PM
    Are you using the Seidio one? I have the one from Verizon but I dont like that it scratched the top of the phone...
    i bought mine from Seidio for my s1. Both my S1 and S2 are sporting ZAGG invisible shield. So no scratches for me. The case works just fine. one of the side keys is covered a little, but why would i press it while in the holster? i can press any button on the side to silence it when it rings.
    11-03-09 02:33 PM
    i bought mine from Seidio for my s1. Both my S1 and S2 are sporting ZAGG invisible shield. So no scratches for me. The case works just fine. one of the side keys is covered a little, but why would i press it while in the holster? i can press any button on the side to silence it when it rings.
    Awesome- thanks for your help!
    11-03-09 02:34 PM
    Using my s1 seidio on my s2 as well...love it!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-03-09 03:09 PM
    I, too, am using my Seidio S1 holster with my S2. I have the ZAGG Invisible Shield installed along with the OEM BB black skin. Some of the Verizon skins are thicker than others and won't fit the S1 holster too well so be careful.
    11-03-09 04:01 PM
    It works fine. They just want you to buy another one from them.
    11-03-09 04:10 PM
    That's how the business is right guys spend spend.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-03-09 04:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD