Just checked out seidio's website for the storm 2. They are getting closer to releasing products for the storm 2. The site is listing items with coming soon, and the extended battery is listed, although no price for that yet, and no listing for a case to go with the extended battery. Here is the link if you want to see it.

At the bottom of the first page, it says shipping starts the week of 12/14/2009, on the combo case/holster. so hopefully that is for everything.

seidioonline.com
    Last edited by trucksmoveamerica; 12-08-09 at 08:03 AM.
    12-08-09 08:00 AM
    Seidio makes great products but sometimes they take way too long to get something out there. I mean, the Bold 9700 came out after the Storm2 yet there is basically nothing available for the Storm2.
    12-08-09 08:32 AM
    Hi trucksmoveamerica and Stang68,

The Droid is estimated to have a full product line by 12/14. We are working as fast as possible, and hope you continue to buy our products because we value our customer input very highly.
    Please let me know if you have any additional questions!

Regards,

Seidio
    12-08-09 09:35 AM
    Not working as fast as possible. The bold 9700 was put before the storm 2

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-08-09 09:54 AM

The Droid is estimated to have a full product line by 12/14. We are working as fast as possible, and hope you continue to buy our products because we value our customer input very highly.

Regards,

Seidio
    The questions are about the storm 2 not the droid.
    12-08-09 11:24 AM
    Should have been out a long time ago... Seidio lost me as a customer to Otterbox.
    12-08-09 01:05 PM

Regards,

Seidio
    o_O droid? wrong forum?
    12-08-09 02:48 PM
    looooooool! No droid! Storm2!

I'm waiting for the extended battery. Who ever comes out with it first... Mugen or Seidio, I'm going for it. I agree that seidio came out too fast with the bold2 and not fast enough with the storm2. . It SHOULD be the same extended battery as the storm1 just with a newly modified back. I hope they come out with it fast. I used the 2600mah extended for my 8300 phone, loved it. I loved going DAYS without charging. I look forward to at least a very full day of usage with this device with the 2600 mah battery . or more with the mugen (3000 maybe? lol).

I've contacted seidio twice now, and they've given me the run around basically. I wanted to know if their batteries will be out 2009 or 2010. They couldn't even tell me that. It's unfair.
    12-08-09 03:32 PM
    Should have been out a long time ago... Seidio lost me as a customer to Otterbox.
    Same here, just to slow. I own a otterbox now
    12-08-09 03:50 PM
    Otterbox would have my business if they accomodated the larger batteries - great looking products, but I REALLY put my phone through it on a daily basis and appreciate not having to tote cords and adapters around. Miss my S1 for this reason only!

So I have to agree that it's taken too long - it's not like it was a secret release or something (or perhaps they haven't figured out a way to mess with the cover so that you have to get replacements) lol - ok, that was a little harsh - but c'mon already!!
    12-08-09 08:03 PM
    why did it take seidio so long to post that the spring clip holster is the same for the storm 2 and storm 1??
    12-08-09 09:08 PM
    Hmmm sounds interesting. I will ahve to take a look
    12-08-09 09:14 PM
    slow or not, I want that extended battery. I hope they are making a case for it also to go with the extended battery. And I also hope that they are going to combo the 2 together for a cheaper price.
    12-08-09 11:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD