So I noticed that the extended battery comes with a new battery cover case, is there a way for the standard battery to fit in there without jarring loose? Id like to have a second battery, but if the case is that much bigger and theres a chance a standard battery could jar loose and kill the power, it doesnt seem to make much sense.
    02-05-09 11:39 AM
    You could also just keep the old cover handy and use that when you use the OEM battery. I think thou you should be fine if you just charge her up every night especially with the 2600 battery. Even with my 1400, I get over a full days use even with very heavy use.
    02-05-09 11:43 AM
    I don't think that is standard battery will work well with extended battery cover. I say this because a coworker of mine has the 2600 battery and there is enough play room in there for the standard battery to fall out of phone. If you are going to do this I would say if you have to do this, the best thing to do is wedge it in with paper or something to prevent it wrom moving out of place.
    Also u don't think you should have problems keeping a charge with the 2600 battery. I have the 1600 and am getting about 3-4 extra hours of charge. I only txt and use web so I can't speak for calls. The point here is that 2600 should give you a few days on a charge.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-05-09 01:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD