Hey I dunno but I got my 1500mAh yesterday. After charging it for the 8hrs, the battery is draining just like my regular battery did. When I'm at work I turn off all applications, turn off the radio and put the fone in standby. This doesn't help, my battery keeps draining. I spent money on this extended battery and I don't think its worth it. What did I do or am I doing wrong? Thanks in advanc

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-21-08 12:36 AM
    You may just have a defective battery. Contact Seidio and get an exchange. They usually have very friendly customer service.

06-21-08 12:39 AM
    Are using the wall charger? WHen you check status do it say Battery 100% after you charge. Do you have an app that is always talking to the network 7/24? ie. GPS tracker
    06-21-08 07:16 AM
    Seidio, the most overrated and over priced cell phone accessory company ever

06-21-08 11:39 AM
    Mine works wonders! I think it's a great product that exceeds expectations.

06-21-08 11:56 AM
    Mine works wonders! I think it's a great product that exceeds expectations.

Is this just a normal sized battery? And how much would you say it has improved your battery life? Is it really a drastic improvment?
    06-21-08 12:28 PM
    Sounds like a faulty battery? I get about 4 days out of a charge on my 8820. Is there any app on all the time - e.g. Bluetooth, WiFi?
    06-21-08 12:32 PM
    Umm no applications on, I specifically close them in an effort to save battery life. I use a wall charger and after a charge it displays 100%(full charge)
    I will contact Seidio about this. Thanks for ur input

06-21-08 01:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD