07-16-09 10:14 PM
26 12
tools
    I was told by a fellow Crackberrian that if you put the Seidio 1600 extended battery in the Tour it stops the battery door looseness because its a little bit bigger then the factory battery. Has anyone else tried this that can verify if it does indeed fix the looseness problem? I dont want to go and order the battery if it doesnt fix the problem. Thanx
    07-16-09 02:56 PM
    If you are that unhappy with your tour, why not return/exchange it. In the first 30 days you have the most leverage you will get. Day 31 and your stuck.
    07-16-09 03:06 PM
    I was told by a fellow Crackberrian that if you put the Seidio 1600 extended battery in the Tour it stops the battery door looseness because its a little bit bigger then the factory battery. Has anyone else tried this that can verify if it does indeed fix the looseness problem? I dont want to go and order the battery if it doesnt fix the problem. Thanx
    I have the 1600mhz battery home. I haven't tried it yet and I don't have it on me because I'm at work but I will try it when I get home and if no one confirms this by the time I get home I will let you know what happens with mine.

I can tell you though that it is a tad bigger so it does make sense.
    07-16-09 03:08 PM
    I ordered the Seido 1600mAh battery for my Tour not for the battery door but more for better battery life. I've had good experience with Seido batteries in the past and typically got 20-30% more juice with them. They are also typically slightly larger, but barely.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-16-09 03:15 PM
    subscribed
    07-16-09 03:17 PM
    this is not true, i have had the 1600 mAh extended battery installed since day one on my tour and my battery door is still loose. But i would still suggest getting the battery because it gives your device a little extra juice.
    07-16-09 03:17 PM
    If you are that unhappy with your tour, why not return/exchange it. In the first 30 days you have the most leverage you will get. Day 31 and your stuck.
    I never said i was "that unhappy" with the Tour. I love my phone. Im just trying to see if the info i was told is correct. When i had my phone replaced they brought out 5 different phones and all the battery covers were exactly the same.
    07-16-09 03:23 PM
    I have the 1600mhz battery home. I haven't tried it yet and I don't have it on me because I'm at work but I will try it when I get home and if no one confirms this by the time I get home I will let you know what happens with mine.

I can tell you though that it is a tad bigger so it does make sense.
    Awesome thanx
    07-16-09 03:24 PM
    this is not true, i have had the 1600 mAh extended battery installed since day one on my tour and my battery door is still loose. But i would still suggest getting the battery because it gives your device a little extra juice.
    Hmmmmmmmmm
    07-16-09 03:25 PM
    I never said i was "that unhappy" with the Tour. I love my phone. Im just trying to see if the info i was told is correct. When i had my phone replaced they brought out 5 different phones and all the battery covers were exactly the same.
    Seems to be on more Tours than not probably not even worth swapping out for.

Either way, the Seidio battery is definitely worth it, if nothing else but for the extra juice. Though, I really can't complain about my Tour's battery life so far
    can anyone provide a link to said battery? im tired of my tour being at 20% after 12 hours.
    I have the battery and it doesn't really help too much. I went back and got a door that doesn't move at all, now
    07-16-09 03:27 PM
    07-16-09 03:27 PM
    I have the battery and it doesn't really help too much. I went back and got a door that doesn't move at all, now
    What store in Jersey did you go to?
    07-16-09 03:28 PM
    Seems to be on more Tours than not probably not even worth swapping out for.

Either way, the Seidio battery is definitely worth it, if nothing else but for the extra juice. Though, I really can't complain about my Tour's battery life so far
    I dont really have a problem with my Tours battery either.
    07-16-09 03:29 PM
    WOW!! Where did that come from?? Dude did not say he was unhappy.....
    I guess anybody that posts a comment, suggestion or asks a question is "unhappy"??
    Looks like your trying to start something when there is nothing there. Swing and a miss buddy, maybe you can take your wisdom somewhere else and get someone else to bite (or get more sleep at night).

BBSeattle
    07-16-09 03:31 PM
    It doesn't fix the looseness.
    Makes it a little snugger..
    I gently bowed my door down in the middle, between that and the Seido battery, it's almost non existant.
    Looking at the 2 little plastic tabs that hold the top end in, I hope a metal oem comes out..
    07-16-09 03:32 PM
    What store in Jersey did you go to?
    Butler, NJ. Really, really nice there. Opened up three boxes for me.
    07-16-09 03:37 PM
    WOW!! Where did that come from?? Dude did not say he was unhappy.....
    I guess anybody that posts a comment, suggestion or asks a question is "unhappy"??
    Looks like your trying to start something when there is nothing there. Swing and a miss buddy, maybe you can take your wisdom somewhere else and get someone else to bite (or get more sleep at night).

BBSeattle
    Thanx BBSeattle
    07-16-09 03:38 PM
    I dont really have a problem with my Tours battery either.
    I have the extended battery charged and ready but I'm waiting for an excuse to use it lol. I wanted to test this battery's life before I switch it out and so far I've been satsified.
    07-16-09 03:38 PM
    [QUOTE=Stang68;3068322]Butler, NJ. Really, really nice there. Opened up three boxes for me. [/QUOTE

How far is that from the Woodbridge area?
    07-16-09 03:39 PM
    Thanx BBSeattle
    No thanks necessary friend, dude was out of line (there's always one)

BBSeattle
    07-16-09 03:51 PM
    Battery life on the tour is horrible compared to the curve.... I guess the super duper screen on the tour eats mega juice.
    07-16-09 09:16 PM
    My battery has been great and I have had no probs with the door. I know they will replace your cover if you it's messed up...
    07-16-09 09:25 PM
    My tours battery is fine. And the battery door is fine. If you are crying like a stupid teen about your battery door being loose and waisting verizons time , just go and put a case or skin on the tour. Problem solved. Stop your wussy whining.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-16-09 09:48 PM
26 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD