I did a search and didn't really see anything with what I was looking for so I will ask it now. Has anybody had experience with the Seidio 2600 extended battery? Its the one that has the included battery door so that the battery will fit. I don't get good battery life with my 8530 at all and it would be great to have better battery life. I don't think I would mind the extra heft if it helps you grip the phone. Has anybody experienced how much it helps the battery life and how does it make the phone feel with the new battery door on? Thanks in advance for any responses.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-27-10 05:46 PM
    Here:

http://shop.crackberry.com/seidio-in...medium=content

Scroll down, there are 3 reviews.

And if you go through this link Innocell 2600mAh Extended Life Battery review - Google Search you'll find tons of results for reviews of that product. Even a whole host of video reviews.

Should give you a good feel for it.
    05-27-10 05:55 PM
    Ok. Thanks for the help!

05-27-10 06:20 PM
    I didn't know that there's an extended battery for the 8530...
    05-27-10 09:33 PM
    I'd love to get that battery but it would render my Otterbox Defender case useless. Too bad Otterbox doesn't make an extended battery case for such a popular phone.
    05-28-10 09:07 AM
    I'd love to get that battery but it would render my Otterbox Defender case useless. Too bad Otterbox doesn't make an extended battery case for such a popular phone.
    The problem is a simple supply vs. demand issue. There are not enough 8530 users who use the extended Seido battery for OtterBox to make two models of the Defender or Commuter case. If the demand were there, they would market it, but I believe you will see they don't make it for any model phone as the demand just isn't there.
    05-29-10 01:37 PM
    Im starting to think that there was a bad batch of batteries made for the 8530. I have run into numerous ppl on the streets and some of my friends are having the same problem. I tell people to run there battery all the way down til it dies and wont turn back on, and then charge it fully without using the phone and to leave it off while its charging. Most of my friends that have done say it has help out dramatically with their battery life.
    05-29-10 01:53 PM
    Thanks butter11
    I am new to the BB but also had noticed poor battery life will try your suggestion
    05-29-10 08:04 PM
    Butter11 I will also try your suggestion and see if it helps because I find myself charging my batter twice a day ... Thanks

05-29-10 08:38 PM
    Im starting to think that there was a bad batch of batteries made for the 8530. I have run into numerous ppl on the streets and some of my friends are having the same problem. I tell people to run there battery all the way down til it dies and wont turn back on, and then charge it fully without using the phone and to leave it off while its charging. Most of my friends that have done say it has help out dramatically with their battery life.
    Perhaps it is a bad battery. I have to charge mine at least once half way through my 12 hour shift or it won't make it a full day on a charge. I charge it in the car on the drive home or it will crap out before bedtime. I use a moderate amount of wi-fi and bluetooth but still - It's pretty annoying.
    05-30-10 02:27 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD