Innocell 1650 Extended Life Battery

This Innocell extended battery provides up to 15% more capacity in the same size package. It is a great replacement with more power than the original.

- 1650mAh - Up to 15% more capacity than the original
    - Fits in existing space so no replacement door is needed
    11-15-08 08:19 PM
    Get you one and let us know how it is.
    11-15-08 08:24 PM
    I'm always interested in long battery life. Although the Bold is not that bad, I want to use all the bells and whistles without worrying about losing a charge completely!
    11-15-08 10:02 PM
    Does crackberry store have these batteries?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-15-08 10:12 PM
    A quick check shows that this battery is not yet available in the Crackberry store. The price directly from Seidio is the same as the OEM battery from the store at CB.
    Last edited by carbide50; 11-16-08 at 12:39 AM.
    11-16-08 12:37 AM
    I might be missing the point but...isn't 1650mAh only 10% higher than the original 1500mAh found in the standard Bold Battery?

Or am I missing the point? Can an extra 5% be gained elsewhere?
    11-16-08 06:19 AM
    I might be missing the point but...isn't 1650mAh only 10% higher than the original 1500mAh found in the standard Bold Battery?

Or am I missing the point? Can an extra 5% be gained elsewhere?
    Haha, maybe 15% was just a typo I think.
    11-16-08 10:22 AM
    It is a typo they dont seem very eager to fix, I and a number of others pointed it out to them in a thread on blackberryforums a week ago when they announced it.

The fact that they are still advertising with it after they know it is false is pretty crappy.
    11-16-08 11:41 AM
    Sorry for the confusion guys, but I'm afraid rating batteries is not quite that simple. There are many factors that go into how much extra time you'll get out of a battery.

We've had some batteries that fall lower than our expectations and some that come in higher. That is why we list the "up to" percentage.

This battery is designed to be a replacement with a little more power than the original. For some of you, this will be perfect as you'd rather swap the battery mid-day and maintain the Bold's looks. For the rest of you, we will have our larger capacity battery very soon.

Thanks,
    11-17-08 05:29 PM
    Thanks for the update!
    11-17-08 07:18 PM
    ShopCrackBerry.com does have these batteries now:

http://shop.crackberry.com/seidio-in...medium=content
    12-17-08 04:15 AM
    i purchased one and noticed that my bold kept resetting itself.

I noticed that the the gold color battery contact (which touches the bold contact) was a bit deeper than usual - due to which, everytime my phone hit anything, the contact would perhaps break lose for a second leading to a reset.

I asked Crackberry about it and they have offered to refund if i send the battery back - but i'm in Hong Kong and the postage itself would almost amount to the cost of the battery.

So i tried to put a small piece of paper to push the battery downward and so far it works fine. No more resets.

Pls be careful if you buy this.

Hope this will help.
    12-17-08 08:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD