Hey Everyone,
    I was just wondering if anyone out there Exchanged their Seidio Rubberized Case before? Mine is not closing so I decided to send it back, I spent the money I should have something that closes so when I drop it, it doesn't open and not protect my pearl. I want to know if it is a quick process or not. I am sending it in the mail today and my phone feels very naked with out the case. I have a rubber condom, HE HE, on it but it just isn't the same.
    05-28-08 10:51 AM
    Hey Everyone,
    I was just wondering if anyone out there Exchanged their Seidio Rubberized Case before? Mine is not closing so I decided to send it back, I spent the money I should have something that closes so when I drop it, it doesn't open and not protect my pearl. I want to know if it is a quick process or not. I am sending it in the mail today and my phone feels very naked with out the case. I have a rubber condom, HE HE, on it but it just isn't the same.
    Send your order number and contact info to forum@seidio.com and I'll see what I can do to rush your RMA.

Thanks,
    05-28-08 11:21 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD