I wish Seidio would make a desktop cradle, such as the OEM BB cradle that would fit the Innocase II. I love the Innocase but hate that it doesn't fit the cradle. I have to take the case off every night to put it on the cradle. Any hope of getting that to come out in the future? Thanks!
    01-05-09 12:38 PM
    I wish Seidio would make a desktop cradle, such as the OEM BB cradle that would fit the Innocase II. I love the Innocase but hate that it doesn't fit the cradle. I have to take the case off every night to put it on the cradle. Any hope of getting that to come out in the future? Thanks!
    Thanks for the input. We actually have a desktop cradle coming that's exactly what you're looking for. It will be designed to fit our Innocase without having to remove it.

Stay tuned!

Thanks,
    01-05-09 02:32 PM
    Whats the ETA on the Cradle more or less? I'm really interested...anyone else interested?!?!
    01-05-09 05:10 PM
    very interested here as well. glad to hear its in developement
    01-05-09 05:16 PM
    would also be nice if it was able to incorporate a slot or spot where it could charge a spare battery as well while having the phone charge via landscape mode clock mode like the OEM BB Desktop cradle.
    I love the OEM BB Desktop Cradle but hate the fact that I have to change out my batterys in order to charge them.
    Plus does not work with a case on it either.
    Those are my suggestions.
    01-06-09 01:18 AM
    There gonna be a sound "port" to allow sound to be played out the front?
    01-06-09 01:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD