View Poll Results: Is the Otterbox compatible with the Seido desktop cradle?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

0 0%
  • No

3 100.00%
  • Yes, with some modifications to either

0 0%
    I've made this thread because I just ordered the seidio desktop cradle and was wondering if it would be compatible with the otterbox. The otterbox's dimensions are as follows:4.76″ x 2.80″ x 0.90″.

It'd be much appreciated if somebody could give me the dimensions of the inside of the cradle with the insert removed as to see if there is any kind of ultimate compatibility.

If you've already combined these two masterpieces of technology, post that too!

This thread is in the owners lounge as well. i didn't know where it would get hit the most.

Merge them once an answer is here?
    Last edited by Taterfry; 07-14-09 at 09:30 PM.
    07-14-09 09:27 PM
    There is no way the Otterbox will fit with the Seidio cradle. None whatsoever.

The only cases that will fit are the Incipio Feather, any Seidio case, and nothing
    07-14-09 10:04 PM
    O.o.... Alas, the picture perfect couple can not be together.
    07-14-09 10:06 PM
    O.o.... Alas, the picture perfect couple can not be together.
    I use my OB at work, and switch to my Innocase 360 at home
    07-14-09 10:07 PM
    Does the innocase still get a fair amount of grit under it (scratching the storm inside?)
    07-14-09 10:12 PM
    None that I have seen. I took off my screen cover on the 360 because it got scratched pretty bad from a fall.

There are many other innocases to choose from too.

I still use mine daily, no issues with anything inside
    07-14-09 10:28 PM
    Could I see a pic of it "with the screen off that is".. I'm just trying to cover my bases
    07-15-09 12:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD